Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_lcap51%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 112 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 218
Statistics
We have 2880 registered users
The newest registered user is 1revalation

Our users have posted a total of 33120 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
brumskae

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 am

hey all im brumskae from birmingham uk i am white aged 43 been in to reggae since the age of about 6 years old , lovin the site grew up listening to the great daddy saxon but love reggae at all levels peace <(*_+)>
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi brumskae
my uncle lives Tamworth and he used to get alot of good reggae in Birmingham. I'm finding Birmingham tapes very hard to get- do you have some? Either way we look forward to whatever you contribute
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
brumskae

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 am

yeh i have a few goodwill ... romantic bubbler. and even daddy rockers of rockers roadshow all from bham on tape not to sure how to upload. will work it out n try to upload ... peace <(*_+)>
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Twinting said 4-2-10:

yes big up nice selection of dance i have a few classic shanti dances and shaka that arnt on here ill dig the out of my old tape box and convert them tive tanks jahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah and then I banned Twinting (for three weeks) for rinsing 28 tapes in one day without posting nothing.

brumskae wrote:
yeh i have a few goodwill ... romantic bubbler. and even daddy rockers of rockers roadshow all from bham on tape not to sure how to upload. will work it out n try to upload ... peace <(*_+)>
sounds great. would love to hear daddy rockers especially. need any help working out how to digitise a tape just ask
cheers
Back to top Go down
bigger don

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 am

yo stephen respect to this site i never did read the rules when i 1st entered the site and was rightly kick out 4 not introducing myself so this is bigger from birmingham big up 2 all the users on this site respekkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 am

Bigger Don...its more likely you got kicked off for rinsing tapes and not posting anything!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:08 am

hannsmeiser posted an introduction yesterday:
"Hi folks,
My name is Markus, and I´m a music-addict (quit all other addictions but cigarettes for this) from Germany near Holland...
I came here through Blood & Fire, and I love sites like whocorcthedance.com and talawa.fr, where you can find a few uploads (at talawa!!!) of myself under my user name 'hannsmeiser'. You may check them out and regard it as a first contribution...
As I don´t own many tapes myself and find it quite difficult to upload things here I decided to make a dunza-contribution as I do with many other sites to help keep them running...
Still searching for my old Sturgav '79, where I first heard 'Hard Time Pressure' by a certain Mr. Minott...
Still love that!!!
In the meantime... hopefully going to the King Shiloh dance on February 13th 2010, anybody there???
LOVE TO THE POWER OF EACH!!!

Markus aka hannsmeiser "
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 am

Welcome Hannsmeiser!!

bigger don wrote:
yo stephen respect to this site i never did read the rules when i 1st entered the site and was rightly kick out 4 not introducing myself so this is bigger from birmingham big up 2 all the users on this site respekkkkkkkkkkk
Hi Bigger Don
Yes Mr E's right. We do like people to Introduce themselves but even more we like people to post tapes and if a member takes too many without posting anything we have to ban or delete them. Nothing personal. Enjoy the site this time round mate and if you need any help working out how to contribute just pm me or Mr E
cheers
Back to top Go down
breathe

breathe

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 am

Hello Stephen

My name is Robin and I used to DJ with Manasseh from about 1989-1996 (before the sound got stolen for the 2nd time! Evil or Very Mad ). I've got some dance tapes but mainly masses of Kiss FM tapes of our late night radio show (mostly my shows as I used to record them while I was broadcasting, but also some from Nick, Ed, Bill, Jeremy and Rocksteady Eddie). Mainly they are since Kiss went legal but some from when it was still pirate. I have yet to master the technology of getting the tapes onto my hard drive, but I will sort it out and hopefully post some cool stuff for you all to enjoy!

Keep up the great work!!

Peace

Robin
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am

Greetings Robin, welcome to the place. Manasseh sessions are always welcome... I much look forward to what you may have to share.....

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 am

Hi Robin
That sounds great mate- need any help with the mission just ask! enjoy the site cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
space-echo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: hello   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 am

My name is Adrian and I live in Canada, Saskatchewan (the place that I. Roy has namedropped on a few records). I've got a (small) box of sound tapes and cd's that i got through trading and some were passed on to me from friends. I also have a small music studio where I make reggae and I paint portraits of musicians of all kinds. I like what I am hearing here...big up to Steven!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

welcome to the site mate. interesting that I Roy name checked your home town- how come? We look forward to hearing some Canadian tapes- and seeing some paintings in the Gallery section
https://soundtapes.forumotion.com/artists-sounds-and-dances-f54/
cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RastaPower

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Nice site. Reggae Got Soul ! afro
Back to top Go down
space-echo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: I Roy   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Mister Soundtapes wrote:
welcome to the site mate. interesting that I Roy name checked your home town- how come? We look forward to hearing some Canadian tapes- and seeing some paintings in the Gallery section
cheers Very Happy

I don't know why the I.Roy/Saskatchewan connection, perhaps the Sask. flag...it is red,green,golden yellow and has a coat of arms with a serious looking lion on it...Have some good chunes and pics to post...
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

space-echo wrote:
Mister Soundtapes wrote:
cheers Very Happy

I don't know why the I.Roy/Saskatchewan connection, perhaps the Sask. flag...it is red,green,golden yellow and has a coat of arms with a serious looking lion on it...Have some good chunes and pics to post...
Crazy- that's excellent Laughing

Welcome to the site Rasta Power!
Back to top Go down
sid watts
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 am

bad site can see some long lost tapes afro
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 am

Glad you like it Sid. Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Kgn12 introduced themselves:
"Love your site, been a reader on and off for a couple years and just decided to sign up as a member. Hope to drop some tapes from time to time, although I realize that most of what I have is already here.

I've learnt there aren't many exclusives since we all have over the years gotten our tapes from the same sources. Still, the information that is shared about particular dances is very important and serves to preserve the history especially since back in the day we were just so happy to get the tapes, the dates and location were not an important factor - to me anyways.

I appreciate all the contributors to the site and all the people who make it available for all of us reggae dancehall lovers.

Blessings "

Welcome mate- we look forward to whatever you share. cheers
Back to top Go down
daddyp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

i am daddy p from huddersfield england. i am 32 years old, some of you may know me from dancehallreggae.com. i am an avid collector of sound tapes dvd and most reggae related things i have an extensive collection and would loike to swap give and trade music here
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 am

nice one mate- good to have you here
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 am

Snow introduced himself today:
"Hello yall. First off - great site - props to Ste - and all the site members and Admin - for keeping things alive here! Im The Snowman - DJ/Presenter from various pirate and legal stations in Manchester UK - over the past 15 years or so. Ive got a whole heap of tapes from the pirate's in Manchester - various stations - various styles - most from the late 80's onwards - as soon as i work thru them - i'll get them posted if anyone is interested?

Not had a proper look thru the site yet - so dont really know the ''do's n dont's'' - so i wont post my website address here - dont want to get booted before i even start! Anyway guys and girls - thanks for reading - and if anyone can let me know if it is ok to post a link to my site when i post message's - Admin or members - then that would be great!

Thanks again - and im on my tape mission now ha ha!

Snow. "

Welcome mate. Really interesting read. I like Manchester and go quite regular. I bet you know our moderator Energiser. Do you know my mate Tomlin?

Tell us about your site in this section for sure:
https://soundtapes.forumotion.com/where-else-is-good-on-the-internet-f37/

Look forward to whatever you share.

cheers
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 am

Nah I don't know him Stephen....know of him but never met..I don't think....anyways welcome Snowy and I'm interested in any early 90 pirate tapes you got like Frontline Luv Energy etc.....and if you got any Broadway then I'm your man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 pm

daddyp wrote:
i am daddy p from huddersfield england. i am 32 years old, some of you may know me from dancehallreggae.com. i am an avid collector of sound tapes dvd and most reggae related things i have an extensive collection and would loike to swap give and trade music here
Hi mate

Welcome!!
Glad you're enjoying the site so far. You made some great drops at DHR- be good if you put them here as well. Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_cat

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next