Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_lcap51%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 112 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 218
Statistics
We have 2880 registered users
The newest registered user is 1revalation

Our users have posted a total of 33120 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Blessings!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:43 am

Melaman wrote:
Hi everyone,
i'm melaman a former radio dj; sound owner and selector. My sound was called "Tarantola" aka "the rub a dub spider". we have been active in italy from 1993 to 2008.
I really wanna Thank you all of you for the great job you are doing here.
Sound tapes are a treasure both for the memories they bring and for the culture and the knowledge they spread.

Bless
Back to top Go down
davesjukebox

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:01 pm

signed up a while ago and never posted. looking forward to checking things out!
Back to top Go down
shelly31100

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:06 pm

big up mr e/soundtapes gonna try post some tapes shelly/andrewcee
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Welcome Andrew nice to see you round here. Nice one...look forward to what you share, I know your box is deep already!
Back to top Go down
shelly31100

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm

greetings mr energizer its shelly ...bit confusing...we use the same ting but im gonna take his stuff anyway.....joke........big respect..
Back to top Go down
browndante4321

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:38 am

Big up everybody on soundtapes where do you donate i will donate some english pounds within the next couple of days. Haven't been on this site in a good while. Hopefully with everyones help we can stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:24 am

Welcome Shelly  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:25 am

Welcome browndante. Thanks
Check ur pm
Back to top Go down
SCHRODINGERSCAT

Male
Registration date : 2014-05-08

PostSubject: Greetings from the North.   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, I'm Leon and live up in Preston town. Love sound tapes ever since a friend lent me a coxsone tape in 95. Really enjoying listening to the likes of Peter King, Daddy IP and Tenor Fly. Question ! Did Peter King appear on many sound tapes over the years ? Oh, I would like to donate as I'm grateful for the work you guys put in on here.
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Easy S. Cat. Peter King doesn't appear on too many tapes to my knowledge but if you look at some of the pre 84 Saxon tapes there are a few with him on there.
Check ur messages as well.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
RankingLiger

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:03 am

Hello
here Franco from Italy

Keep this website alive!! this is big idea!!

All mi support!
Back to top Go down
mikus

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:41 am

big up mr soundtapes and the gang!
Back to top Go down
skynang

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:40 pm

hi all

what a great site!
Back to top Go down
greedyg

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:36 am

Greedy G here again, forgot my old username etc so signed up again!

Back to top Go down
chewie lewie

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:16 am

Easy all Smile
Names Chewie Lewie,representing Symbiosis Soundsystem up in Leeds - big sound system culture!
Influenced by Iration Steppas and the local heavy steppas sound.SUBDUB family Smile
Always on the hunt for raw clash vocals for dubs,and my personal speciality,ragga jungle Smile

Nuff love and respect
Back to top Go down
Curly locks

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: What a great idea!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 am

Hi all, what a great idea !! I am a girl who grew up
Listening to bare tapes and it is how I came
To love the whole dancehall thing. I was
Often at bridge park or tudor rose with my
Lycra and lace outfits andy massive gold earings!!

How I miss those days!

Thanks for the memories guys
Back to top Go down
sunwudong

sunwudong

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Excuse my french !   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi everyone @ soudtapes ! Seems like a great job you're doing here... I'm stephane, 36 years old, from France and a great sound systems fan. I wish to make a little contribution, with sounds played in France
Back to top Go down
blacka69

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:35 am

I am new to this site and hope to find some of the old classic clashes I used to have on audio cassette. Glad you have created such a resource. Cool
Back to top Go down
N9N8

N9N8

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Eazy all & greetings out of the black forest Very Happy
Big up and much respect to the complete soundtapes.co.uk crew and all other people who involved in this site.
Keep up the good work and let tings moving, spread the word - sound & power.

Nuff love & sunshine...

N9N8
Back to top Go down
benwad

Male
Registration date : 2014-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 am

Easy all, I'm Ben from South London, this looks like a great site - came here after realising that Who Cork The Dance relied on Megaupload for all their links, so they're all in some FBI locker somewhere now. Favourite style is that 80s dancehall sound of Yellowman, Nicodemus, Sugar Minott etc.
Back to top Go down
inity617

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: greetings   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:21 am

Greetings, this is Joe checking in from the Boston area. Respect to Stephen and all the contributors to the site, thanks for your work keeping the foundation culture going.
Back to top Go down
MadSkillz

Male
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 pm

hello

big up all tape addicts
Back to top Go down
kalcidis

Male
Registration date : 2014-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:29 am

Hi everyone. My name is Joakim and I frequent a lot of reggae forums. I thought I was registered here but for some reason couldn't find my login. Big fan of sound tapes and I would say that listening tapes from Jah Love Muzik is something I enjoy the most! I-Lawi and Briggy in combination is something else.
Back to top Go down
softeject70

Male
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:17 am

Greetings all:

Greg here, 44, born and raised in L.A., CA. Nice to meet you all.

Just took a trip down memory lane remembering the Skatalites appearing at Irvine Meadows here in Irvine, CA back in the '80s. Turns out somebody here may have uploaded a tape of that very show so I wanted to check it out. If it is indeed that show, it's a remarkable one because that was one of the last shows with all the original members (sans Don Drummond) since Jackie Mittoo passed on not long after.

Thanks for the great resource and effort. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
djeclipse1007

Male
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Thanks    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Thanks for letting me register on this wicked site its nice to know that there are some old pirate radio memories still floating about and i will try my best to contribute to the list Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next