Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_lcap42%Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_lcap2%Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_lcap52%Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_lcap4%Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2888 registered users
The newest registered user is finley

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012   Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 am

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Sevensoulsendprice455usd Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Lovinmachine

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Bobby-byrd-vicki-anderson-02 Bobby Byrd & Vicki Anderson Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 BobbyByrdVickiAnderson1

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Chuckbernard Chuck Bernard with backing girls on a TV show set

Eight years after Hey Leroy on Smash Jimmy had a successful time with Atlantic making silly novelty dance LPs Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Jimmycastorbunch

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Mirajackielee Jackie Lee (right) and colleagues in the Mirwood studio, LA circa 1967

Legendary Memphis artist/ producer, for Hi records, Willie Mitchell Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Williemitchell
His biggest successes were with Al Green in the early 70s

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14 July 2012

Katty's Thing- Anthony Butler & The Invaders (Big Deal)
Buster Browne- Willie Mitchell (Hi)
Ham Hocks Espanol- Jimmy Castor (Smash)
I'm No Stranger- The Seven Souls (Okeh)
Darkest Days- Jackie Lee (Mirwood)
Have Faith In Me- Sugar & Spices (Kent/ orig. Rollercoaster)
A Man Of My Word- Salt & Pepper (Kent/ Heatwave)
Queen Of The Go Go- Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers (Canterbury)
Here Is My Everything- Bobby Byrd & Vicki Anderson (ABC)
Up and Down The Ladder- The Intruders (Gamble)
I Wanna Be (You're Everything)- The Manhattans (Carnival)
Detour- The Persians (GWP's Grapevine)
I Don't Know- The Esquires (Wand)
I Gotta Keep My Bluff In- Freddie Hughes (Wand)
Baby Be Mine- Johnny Williams (Bashie)
Thank You Love- Stevie Wonder (Tamla EP)
I'm Lonely- Chuck Bernard (Zodiac)
If I Don't Love You- Bobby Reed (Expansion/ orig. Bell)
I Ain't The Worrying Kind- O.C. Smith (Columbia)
Little Heartbreaker- Little Charles & The Sidewinders (Drum)
Who You Gonna Run Too [sic]- Lenny Curtis (End)
Almost- Jimmy Delphs (Karen)
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You- The Ambassadors (Arctic)
Just Try Me- The Liberty Belles (Shout)
Love's Made A Connection- The Tiaras (Soul Purpose/ orig. Seton)
One More Hurt- Marjorie Black (Hib/ orig. Sue)
Stop Boy (What You're Doing Is Wrong)- Little Betty Baker (All Platinum)
Ain't Nobody's Business- Mary B (Enjoy)
Pull Yourself Together- No No Starr (Midas)
I Get The Sweetest Feeling- Erma Franklin (Brunswick)
I Have No Choice- Audrey Matthews (Northern)
Nobody But You- Esther Phillips (Roulette)
And I Love Him- Esther Phillips (Atlantic)
Sweet Love and Sweet Forgiveness- Ruby & The Romantics (Kapp)
It's A Funny Situation- Dee Dee Sharp (Cameo)
Hey, Candy Man- Gloria Lynn (Fontana)
Black Gal- Roy Gaines (Cu-Be-Ar)
Undivided Love- Eskew Reeder (Outta Sight/ orig. Instant)
You Better Let Him Go- Lou Johnson (Kent Select/ orig. Big Top)
Love Walked Right Out On Me- Ty Hunter (Chess)
You're All I Need- Earl Paradise (Atco)
The Gypsy Said- The Fiestas (Old Town)
Tryin' To Find Her- Johnny Nash (Joda)
I Wanna Be Free- Joe Tex (Outta sight/ orig. Dial)
Lovin' Machine- Rodge Martin (Bragg)

Listen (for the next two weeks only)- http://soundcloud.com/stephen-t-mr-soundtapes/stephen-taws-saturday-soul
Download- http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1CLAG7C0/Saturday_Soul_Soup_24___14_July___12.mp3_links

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Esquer11 New Orleans Rock N' Roll legend Eskew Reeder was also known as Esquerita

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 DeedeesharpDee Dee Sharp
'(born Dione LaRue, September 9, 1945, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American R&B singer, who began her career recording as a backing vocalist in 1961. In 1962 she began a string of successful Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 hits: "Slow Twistin'" (with Chubby Checker) (#3), "Mashed Potato Time" (#2), "Gravy (For My Mashed Potatoes)" (#9), "Ride" (#5) and "Do the Bird" (#10). Both "Mashed Potato Time" and "Ride" each sold over one million copies, and were awarded gold discs.[2] "Do the Bird" provided her only entry in the UK Singles Chart, where it peaked at #46 in April 1963. In 1967, she married record producer Kenny Gamble and has since recorded under the name Dee Dee Sharp-Gamble.

She had a brief career resurgence during the disco era: as a member of the Philadelphia International All Stars (which also included Lou Rawls, Billy Paul, Teddy Pendergrass, The O'Jays and Archie Bell) she had a minor hit with "Let's Clean Up the Ghetto." In 1981 she spent four weeks at number one on the Hot Dance Club Play chart with "Breaking and Entering" / "Easy Money," from her album Dee Dee. More recent appearances included a performance at Pontins in the UK for the Northern Soul Show, and at the 2008 Detroit Jazz Festival. In May 2009, she appeared in Belgium at the Salle De L'Hotel de Ville.'
- wikipedia

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Ermafranklinposter
Aretha's sister Erma had a hit with the original version of Piece Of My Heart, soon to be an even bigger hit for, San Francisco group, Big Brother and the Holding Company, featuring Janis Joplin on lead.

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Freddiehughes_pic 'Freddie Hughes recorded "Send My Baby Back", which was also a top 20 R&B hit. On the strength of this hit, Wand Records released an album of the same name. Freddie Hughes recorded with several Oakland and Berkeley groups including the Melkeets, the Four Rivers, Music City Soul Brothers, the Casanova Two and he shared a producer, Lonnie Hewitt, with the Ballads. He recorded "Send My Baby Back" on Lonnie Hewitt's Wee Records, and when the record became popular, it was leased to Wand.' - wikipedia

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 Intruders Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 TheEsquiresWand

The Intruders The Esquires

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012 TheManhattans1969

The Manhattans

http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

Saturday Soul Soup 24- 14th July 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUNDTAPES  :: Mixes and Radio Shows! :: Soul, Funk & Disco-