Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_lcap42%Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_lcap2%Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_lcap52%Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_lcap4%Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Empty
PostSubject: Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi)   Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm

The Mighty Jah Love sound system feat Brigadier Jerry and original selector Ilawi

Norwood Snooker Hall, 248-352 No
rwood Rd

The dance on Saturday was great. Wassie 1 warmed us up till 1am with an excellent selection- quite a few scorchers I didn't know which is what I like. 1am on came Natty Frontline with Joe 90, Mikey Foreigner and Prento Youth (Champian was a no-show). They did a good job for 2 hours at which point the crowd turned, tired and remembering the £25 they had paid on the door we weren't sure Briggy would show at all, then- bam. He did 40mins non-stop on the mic to Ilawi's briskly juggled classic riddims. How many riddims (and classic Briggy routines) could they cram into one night? We heard a run of moodies, and later Treasure isle. Briggy let one song play to take a rest then came back for another half hour by which point it was gone four and my legs were giving way (I had/ have a cold as well), so Terry and I left leaving Ian to it so I'll have to ask him what went on after I left. The venue was great and was pretty rammed for a while between 2-3 I'd say but was thinning a bit at the time I left. Good night though. Briggy is the man!

http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

Jah Love Muzik: West Norwood. 5 November 2011 (Briggy & Ilawi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUNDTAPES  :: Discussion forums :: Current sounds and dances-