Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:38 pm

yes welcome to all- and thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. it's great we have people here from all over the world. (Zonard- long time, great to see you here)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Big up Stephen   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm

this seems to get really big.
I'm appreciating your efford on this board.

my name is belly and i'm from germany...been very busy tis days but i hope i can share so things with you inna the very next future (have a whole bag of old saxon tapes whe tippa handout to me a year ago.)...
Welcome mate- take your time but hearing about your bag of Saxon tapes from Tippa makes my mouth water!
sounds great mate. cheers farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Yes Stephen what a nice idea u have!
juss a few word to present myself my name junior comin outta lausanne switzerland im 23 I play sound in my own soundsystem: Kronic Sound we started 2k3 and we still growin!
Nuff respect to each and every one hope this forum gonna be busy and full of crazy drops
CHI CHI CHINNNG bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:26 pm

hi im lloyd from zimbabwe, love the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi
I'm SkreD from France.
Your idea is very good!!
I've a lot of session that i recorded myself, can i post it on your site?
Big up
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

SkreD wrote:
Hi
I'm SkreD from France.
Your idea is very good!!
I've a lot of session that i recorded myself, can i post it on your site?
Big up

Greetings Skred, thnks for joining us.. We welcome all kinds of sessions and look forward to what you have to share...

What sort of sessions are they?

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

My favourite style is roots/dub
I have a lot of records likes : King Shiloh, Jah Tubbys, Jah Shaka, Iration Steppas, and more and more
I Like dancehall too, i've records of sound systems and Live artists too (Capleton, Jah Mason, Anthony B, Gladiators, Congos....)
It Make about 7years that i record all the sounds i like Smile
I Can post one if you wanna try Wink
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 pm

SkreD wrote:
My favourite style is roots/dub
I have a lot of records likes : King Shiloh, Jah Tubbys, Jah Shaka, Iration Steppas, and more and more
I Like dancehall too, i've records of sound systems and Live artists too (Capleton, Jah Mason, Anthony B, Gladiators, Congos....)
It Make about 7years that i record all the sounds i like Smile
I Can post one if you wanna try Wink

Live sound system sessions and concerts are always welcome my friend, we cannot post released records though due to copyright, but if you mix them so its not just a record straight that will be cool too.

I look forward to what you have to share eagerly...

Many thanks in advance...

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:55 am

greetings, will get round to posting some early wassifa & jungleman tapes
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:02 am

Welcome SkreD
- any live stuff or mixes would be great. thanks

Welcome fwdever
- sounds great mate. I look forward to it
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 am

fwdever wrote:
greetings, will get round to posting some early wassifa & jungleman tapes

Greetings my friend, welcome on board..... Really looking forward to hearing some early Jungleman sessions....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
BIG K
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:33 am

Greetings one and all,
Big respect to Stephen for the idea and more importantly putting it into motion and coming up with the finnished product.
My name is Kevin and I am from Edmonton, North London. I have been collecting sound tapes since the mid 80's. I like many of you is also in the process of converting my tapes to digital format and I look forward to sharing with you once back in the UK.

Bless
Big K
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 am

BIG K wrote:
Greetings one and all,
Big respect to Stephen for the idea and more importantly putting it into motion and coming up with the finnished product.
My name is Kevin and I am from Edmonton, North London. I have been collecting sound tapes since the mid 80's. I like many of you is also in the process of converting my tapes to digital format and I look forward to sharing with you once back in the UK.

Bless
Big K

Greetings Big K, great to see you over here.... Am looking forward to hearing what you may share with us.....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 am

Nice one Big K- where abouts in the world are you now then?
Back to top Go down
Rastott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:20 am

Nice site!! Nuff respect Stephen and JayMan...!!

I will try to u/l some tapes in the future.....

/Rastott....
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:27 am

welcome mate- nice one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 am

Hello Rastott my old friend, great to see you over here......

PEACE
Back to top Go down
BIG K
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Mister Soundtapes wrote:
Nice one Big K- where abouts in the world are you now then?

Currently in Thailand, Just been to Malaysia, Awaiting a call to go to Singapore otherwise back in the UK on Sunday.

PS. Can I post what I have posted on DHR as I already have them as Megauploads ?
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah- that's fine Bik K (I wish people would in fact coz those drops sank over there and seems a big shame!)

Lucky you in Thailand- great place! Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: introduce yourself   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:19 am

Lets hope we can keep the music we love so much alive. Find it so consuming to convert from cassette to the pc, but feel the sacrifice must be done.
Gonna make more of an effort to share what i have to the massive out there.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:33 am

nice one mate- it is a long thing, but no rush is there
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 am

recreation wrote:
Lets hope we can keep the music we love so much alive. Find it so consuming to convert from cassette to the pc, but feel the sacrifice must be done.
Gonna make more of an effort to share what i have to the massive out there.

I know how you feel my friend, this has all become like a full time job for me, the only problem is I have a proper full time job and a family to keep happy too Crying or Very sad I'm up at 4 every morning to do my work on the tapes, radio etc for a couple of hours before work proper!
You do however get into a swing with it and it does become easier the more you do it...

Looking forward to what you have to share....

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:52 am

greetings from the netherlands.
really appreciate this site. cheers
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:11 am

soundsystemstyle wrote:
greetings from the netherlands.
really appreciate this site. cheers

Hello my good friend, I hope you are well........ Welcome to the new place..........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
arsenalfc
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:14 pm

great forum you have here. After I read the instructions I hope to make some uploads.
Bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next