Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 am

Welcome to all the new members. It's great to have so many people here from all over the world loving reggae music. We look forward to whatever you find time to share with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
kdub

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:57 am

Greetings soundtapes crew and big up all the contributors, will check things out and see if I can fill any gaps in the archives.
Back to top Go down
Tradesman

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:01 am

greetings soundtapes family
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/tradesman
heights

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:24 am

hello soundtapes.
Back to top Go down
Kentroy

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 am

bless up..
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

welcome to all the new members- we look forward to anything you can share with us.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Just discovered your site, can't wait to see what it has to offer    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Richmoves posted: "Blessed Love! My name is Rich, livin in Toronto Canada, For years I've been searching for a place that would take me back to the days when reggae music and dance was nice, some of the classic sound clashes, live stage shows etc...I had a n extensive collection growing up, but moving from p[lace to place my originals got lost in the shuffle. Now in this world of technology it's good to see that many others have some of the classics I use to rinse on a daily basis. I will definitely contribute one way or another to this site, the owner of this site is really doing something good, it's not to many places where you can reminisce on the good old days musically.

Give Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Hi there peeps, just registered!    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Djvurt posted: "Brand new to this site and can't wait to start sharing my mixes.
Been collecting and djing vinyl for about 6 years now focussing on digital dancehall, rub a dub dj style and ragga jungle, but love all aspects of reggae music (including early dubstep when it was good)!
So going to upload bedroom mixes and stuff off my radio show on www.radiofrequencyfm.co.uk
The shows called Ruffneck Sessions every Tuesday 10pm to 12am with selectas Djvurt, Stevie Irie and B Dawg (Big Toes Hifi)
Just want to share my passion and check out other mixes.

Bless up."
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Hi to all!    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 pm

tommixconsole posted: "Bless and big up from Italy.

I am a Reggae and Dancehall lover. I'd like to see some old footage of old school dancehall. Hope that i will find something here.
Lot of mercy!
Tommy"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: greeting all    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 pm

souljah posted: "wha agwan,blessed to have found this revival site.hope to be able to contribute,if i can find time to convert/upload.keep up the good works "
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: new to the site    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

chris416 wrote: "greetings everyone wicked site cant wait to upload my taps
just waiting on my usb tape deck"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

welcome to all the new members. I hope you enjoy it here. Make sure you contribute within your first 20 posts- cheers
Back to top Go down
malik

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Malik   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 am

hi everybody my name is malik, i am from Jamaica i am 38, i love all music and mostly oldies and respect everyone and i will try to support the site as best has i can.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 am

welcome Malik, I look forward to whatever you share here
cheers
Back to top Go down
malik

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Malik   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

bless up soundtapes my name is malik respect all crew big all massive one love.
Back to top Go down
Jah Straw

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 am

Greetings to one and all.
I live in Brighton, England and have been addicted to Reggae since the late '60s.
I can't get enough live sound system stuff, Jah Shaka and Aba Shanti heavy sounds.
Reggae is the only music that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as soon as I hear the beat.
Strictly Reggae.
I grew up with the late Ska, Rock Steady and Reggae eras.
Serious music.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

welcome to the site mate. I also love rocksteady especially. soul also makes my spine tingle.
I look forward to whatever you find time to share with us.
cheers
Back to top Go down
iains

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am

Greetings all,

I'm from Birmingham, which has got a really strong reggae scene going on recently. I'm hoping to record some of the free jam sessions that go on every Monday at a local pub!

Might be moving to London soon though, so I might miss out!

Back to top Go down
rdennis452

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 am

I´m Rob and I moved to Spain last September from East London. Unfortunately my soundclash cassettes never made the trip! :-(((

I found this website while searching for SilverHawk clashes.

It seems like there are a lot of soundtapes here.

This website will go far!

Thanks. afro
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome to all the new members. I look forward to whatever contribution you make
cheers
Back to top Go down
rasstamale

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 am

Greetings Everybody...name is Andre
Back to top Go down
saasquatch

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 am

Hello,
Just found this site today, I have been listening to Dancehall for the past two years and really interested in what all this board as to offer! I wish I could add tapes to the site but I was not alive when they were recorded lol. Thanks to everyone for sharing their music!
Josh
Back to top Go down
Moneymuslot5

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am

Greetings, to one and all cheers This site will bring fond memories I know it. MY name is Andy, I live in Philly PA, my family hails from SPAIN TOWN JA. Spent many a summer in my uncles store in Brooklyn; across the street from the legendary Super Power record shop. I have many a story, some still can not be repeated!! Tenor Saw, Pinchers, Supercat my absolute favorites. I see alot of tapes i had(collection destoyed, few survivors Crying or Very sad it is what it is.)Now I need to become computer savy Iwill contribute in any way I can. THANX STEPHEN
Back to top Go down
Lpolson

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: thnx   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 am

im so glad to find this site
Back to top Go down
Loren

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Great site ! Bless up to one and all !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next