Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
cool-vibes

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: COOL VIBES   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 am

Yes kingman love the foundation sounds
have to dig up some tape to pass on to the site

RESPECT
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Welcome 2BASSIK - box builder!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 pm

2BASSIK wrote: Alright, Stereo One at Slough in '88 brought me here, I was sat outside for hours waiting for that dance to start Mad Round that time I could be found in The Vendor at Lavender Hill, then box building was my thing and that took over, can put my name to the loudest system at Carnival one year. we made the national papers Twisted Evil Saxon tried borrow my bins the following year Razz Used to make the odd box for Java as wellIntroduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 IMG_8570

People must think I was joking or something Shocked

Last edited by Mister Soundtapes on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

mastajune127 wrote "hello everyone". Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 13:26

Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Welecome to all the new members- I look forward to whatever you share here.

2Bassik- that's a hell of a stack- nuff respect to you!

U_Moi

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

Hello to all! What a great looking forum. I look forward to exploring and learning.

All the best in 2013

Back to top Go down
Daddy Mikey

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Thanks for having me! Great looking site. Hope to relive a few sessions and plan to upload some of my old tapes unless they're already up here. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 am

Welcome to you both! I look forward to what you may bring to the forum- cheers

jibz

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Hello to All !

Big up to all people making this great site !

I'm a reggae lover for allmost 30 years, i'm so happy to have found you guys, nuff respect !

Greatings from Toulouse, France
Back to top Go down
Blindman

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:35 am

Greetings
Just found this site, and looking forward to join you in the future!
I´m a big Soul music lover, but i´ve in the last couple of year developed a enormeous love for reggae music and the whole culture!

Big up
Back to top Go down
thor1702

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Great site
Back to top Go down
CHGplaya

CHGplaya

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 am

Wssappnin' people...

Glad to have finally found some like minded people on the internet.

I've got a tonne of oldskool Jungle / Garage / Soul nights to share.

Anyone interested in Telepathy, Roast, Splash, Amazon, Slammer, Hysteria, One Nation, Awol, Dreamscape, Garage Nation, Sun City, La Costra Noatra, Darkhouse, etc etc etc... be sure to check the relevant sections soon...
Back to top Go down
daveinprague1

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Back searching for Splinta   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Guys

Seems like ive lost all my Splinta Audios....HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Des

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-12-11

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!    Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 am

Greetings to the I !

Thanks and Praises!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dgtal

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

greetings to everybody
i´m living in vienna, austria. i´m very glad i found this place and i´m looking forward to share some tapes. i recently lost a big part of my collection, but i am sure that i will find some good tapes to post.

great site, bless
Back to top Go down
squatski

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

errr, Hi! I guess  cheers 
Back to top Go down
rammer

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:08 am

Blessed love. I am in the United States and finding this site is like a dream come thru. Appreciate the owner for putting this site up.
Back to top Go down
rootsycollins

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2014-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 am

greets one and all, after a long hiatus from reggae music Im now slowly but surely getting back in and I don't know about you but for me sound tapes always played a equal part as to the next big vinyl release. sometimes even better.

all for his/her own but I'm all for the roots and the dub wise experience. i remember when whocorkthedance was running and what a treat it was. so finding this site running now with a even more cohesive catalogue is just pure joy. many thanks for providing us with all this history. for free! i remember when you bought tapes! even imported them! give thanks!
Back to top Go down
Yellowtail1

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-03-31

PostSubject: Greetings one and all   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:34 am

Irie i've been looking for a particular bob concert after some baldhead took it. happy to be a part of soundtapes afro 
Back to top Go down
Chimino

Male
Registration date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Bless up all crew   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 am

Mr Sound Tapes, not sure how I never knew about this forum before but recently found it by web search for old sound tapes. Bless up, I will try to re-up some of the old audios on here.
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:03 am

Respects and welcome chimino. We are gonna be updating dead links soon so any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Chimino

Male
Registration date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 am

MrEnergizer wrote:
Respects and welcome chimino. We are gonna be updating dead links soon so any help is appreciated.

I'm having a problem with Mediafire...I know Sendspace is frowned upon, so might have to stick with Hulkshare (for single files).
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 am

Whats wrong with sendspace?
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:42 am

Greetings to all the new members...please contribute what you can to keep this site going. Respect
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Greetings!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:33 am

MrBullitan wrote:
Greetings!

My name is Mr Bullitan and my interests are living a good life, Reggae Music, Hip Hop, Sound Systems, Web and App Development and Design.

I appreciate being able to participate in this forum as i am a big sound clash fan and hope to be able to discover more about the culture as well as be able to contribute.

I have an YouTube Channel under the name MrBullitan. It has a few pre 2000 sound clashe videos and audio including David Rodigan vs Jaro 1997 in New York and London, TurboPhonic vs Jaro 1997 and Jaro vs Bass Oddessey 1996 New York.
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male

PostSubject: Nice to be here   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:34 am

Arawak wrote:
Total respect and honour for letting me join this site a lot of memories I hope to find here as I love the 80's
Once again honour....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next