Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2888 registered users
The newest registered user is finley

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:14 am

Salut !!

Hervé de France, j'écoute et j'ai découvert le reggae vers 1994

Heureux d'être sur ce forum

Very Happy

Hi

Hervé from France (sorry for my short presentation but my English is very bad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:31 am

Bonjour Herve!

http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
ku6ik

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 am

Hi, I am from Russia and i am already impressed with the sounds out there!
Big respect to Stephen
Back to top Go down
dubby

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 am

yes my king ive been looking for a site like dis for a long time gonna be uploading some gems myself so blessed works
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi ku6ik and dubby- good to have you here!

Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

12 May jayjemfull wrote: Hi all so glad I found this site so looking forward to listening to some back in the days music and upload some of my sound tapes

Mr Energizer responded- Greetings. Looking fwd to what you have to share

21 April anebiu wrote: Greetings All, My Name is Akili. I'm a ex-selekta from Memphis,TN feeling nolstalgic. I found this site while searching for old sounds I liked growing up.

Greetings Akili. I'd love to hear some Memphis sessions!

17 April JahPie wrote: Big Up to the site....I'm a former selector and have TONS of cassettes that I will be uploading...

That's great news JahPie. With the site full of dead megaupload links now we need new members willing to take time to share their tapes. Need anything just ask- cheers

N4L

Male
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Hi   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:18 am

Already got plent stuff backed up. diggin out now Cool

Hi Everyone
Back to top Go down
SteveT

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello, Great site. I have been transfering some old tapes. I will put up the ones already sorted and the others as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Greetings N4L & Steve T- good to have you here. I look forward to seeing your posts.
cheers

jstone

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: new member   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi,
This music has knocked me dead since '78, sadly I don't have tapes to share but would love to download some massive sounds that I see on your site.
Thanks
James in Napa
Back to top Go down
MoreDub

MoreDub

Male
Registration date : 2012-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 am

Hi !
Spring Reverb is Turned On, HH echo feedback to the MAX !
MoreDub Vibes from france !
Dub everyday!
I Was looking for good Clashes recording and good quality tapes rip, maybe i am at the right place Smile
Big up For the good work yo !

can listen some of my dubs on ' soundcloud.com/moredub '

Peace !

Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/moredub
KingSim
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 am

Hi MoreDub... nice tunes on the soundcloud, sounding tuff.

Been a little while since I've been on here, really appreciate having access. Big rspx to the operators...!

I have got some old sessions recently.. will look into getting them fixed up.
Back to top Go down
SaMmO_sEh7

Male
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 am

YooooOW...well yuh done know SaMmO in di building,music mi seh from mi first day,with Reggae/Dancehall as mi "heartbeat" because it was mi first love,especially "sound ting".I appreciate almost all types of music ...."BIG UP STEPHEN and DI WHOLE SOUNDTAPES MOVEMENT"...Appreciate di site and di hard work that goes along with it,rate di concept...BLESS UP
Back to top Go down
Ruger9mm

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Greetings soundtape people bless up for all the archives looking forward to getting involed! Bless up peps jah guide
Back to top Go down
toptenn

Male
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am

Bless. I have a lot of old dancehall cassettes that I can post here once I finish converting them.
Back to top Go down
baddabeng

Female
Registration date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Greetings! Introducing myself as a reggae addict youth and just can't seem to still my needs
so I am most grateful for all the lovely people out there who are sharing my passion and
and enrichening my life with sweet sweet reggae music..

Massive respect to all the people involved with this site and all uploaders!
And of course special request to all the artists and entertainers world wide, wether dead or alive.
LAAAARRRGE UP!

Peace and prosperity! / Peter
Back to top Go down
tusmoove

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Looks like a great site and I have a couple tapes I can share!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am

Welcome to all the new members. I look forward to whatever you share here. A few other new members also posted greetings: mike03, raggamuffin and AndyB - hi guys

m.r.

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: blessed!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 am

greetings everybody!

Thx for all the work and effort to build and keep up a site like this. well appreciated here.
i´m a retired reggae artist from germany, but still infected with the sound thing from heart!
always looking for memories of back in the days, i´m sure i will find some nice biscuits here,
due to the efforts of you guys!

thank yuh very much!

one
Back to top Go down
Bonita_Desperado

Female
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Greetings ~ I'm Bonita and I listen to reggae music. Alot. Hopefully I will have a few audios that some will like, and I'm sure I'll find some here that I will enjoy. Bless
Back to top Go down
morwells

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 am

Looks like an amazing place I found. Hopefully I can share some good things in the future and help add to this wonderful community
Back to top Go down
willyguttz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:25 am

Greetings.
My name is Willy. I'm a reggae collector and DJ known as willyguttz. I have tapes I bought from Elliot Lieb the owner of the reggae store called Trade Roots in California. I have also bought a few cd's from DJ14k back in the late 90's. I wish to share them to add to collective here.
Back to top Go down
SelectorSelector

Male
Registration date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Greetings .Thank You for this forum. Love Reggae Music
Back to top Go down
D-Klass

Male
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 am

Hi Everyone my name is Blake

Gotta start by saying this site seems to be the place to be for music and community. my Main passion is music mainly lovers rock, reggae, rocksteady, dub... I collect vinyl and play on a regular basis in Bristol. Im new on the scene and learning more about my passion in music everyday for example i found this site.

Im only 19 and i will post my mixes and productions to get some feedback. I produce ragga jungle in a group called D-Klass/ Jabba sound we are in the process of sound system building with help of my fellow bristolian sound system veterans. we also play alot of dub and reggae in sets soooo were not just ragga junglists

Ive gained all my knowledge from self learning the history of reggae so i wasnt brought up listening to this music.

If anyone has any recommendations on the stuff on this site give me a message

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Arkarma

Male
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 am

Hi All, loving the site, great collections you guys have here... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next