Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
packard

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 pm

great to be hear. i will spin a few old takes and throw them up hear as this is a great place to be.niceness
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 am

packard wrote:
great to be hear. i will spin a few old takes and throw them up hear as this is a great place to be.niceness
Hi
Glad you like the site. Yes rip some tapes and let me know when you're ready to post them and I'll reactivate you. I have to deactivate or delete anyone who takes over 25 titles without contributing- all the moderators decided this was what was right. I'm sure you understand
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
tonyt

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

hello all nice website.koool
Back to top Go down
salassie1

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:46 am

ace.dehya.site is ragga ragga.nice.
Back to top Go down
stevenstar

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 am

yo everybody.see da site look good.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:48 pm

stevenstar wrote:
yo everybody.see da site look good.

Greetings Stevenstar, welcome to our site... A word of warning, you should ease off the downloading until you have something to share as one of the rules here is that if someone takes too much without giving back they will be banned!

We look forward to your shares....

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:52 am

Welcome Steven

jayman65 wrote:
Greetings Stevenstar, welcome to our site... A word of warning, you should ease off the downloading until you have something to share as one of the rules here is that if someone takes too much without giving back they will be banned!

Yes seems like I'm banning or deactivating half of new members within a day or two at the moment.

New members please read the Please Do/ Please Don't section first so you know how to contribute!
Back to top Go down
dannypepperseed
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am

Yes soundtapes.co.uk massive,

My name is Danny Pepperseed from the Netherlands. I have been doing a reggae dancehall radio show since November 1994 and also play out with two friends under the name Ovadoze Movement. I have also released a few titles on my Ovadoze Muzik label.

I bought my first soundtape in 1992 from Greensleeves Mail Order. The tape was the Silverhawk part of a clash between Silverhawk and Metro Media. In the years after I bought a good amount of soundtapes. A friend of mine from Amsterdam introduced me to vintage soundtapes and I appreciated these old school vibes much more than the contemporary vibes in the mid '90s. Over the years I managed to get a good amount of nice tapes of sounds like Killamanjaro, Stereo Mars, Stereograph, King Jammy's, Jah Love etc.

In the months to come I am planning to share my tapes on this site. I am currently recording a nice Stereo Mars session from the mid '80s in Clarendon with amongst others Super Cat, Josey Wales, U Brown, Burro Banton and Nicodemus on the mic. Look out for it!

Bless,
Danny

Last edited by dannypepperseed on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ovadoze.com
gailgresh

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 pm

My name is Carl and a big dancehall fan from USA. From late 70s with King Stitt to the present. Hoping to enjoy sharing with you in the near future.
Back to top Go down
tamanrasset

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 pm

aloha community!

am happy to be here, looks like a great place to share good vibez! I am travelling right now, and lost all my reggae/dancehall all at once,
so I am really happy to be here!

i am from germany, and dancehall really is kickin ass down there! let the crusade of jamaican music continue until it reaches the far east (excl. japan of course)

Blesses!

Johnny
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:30 am

Welcome to all the new members- we look forward to whatever you come to share
cheers
Back to top Go down
Bionic Disco

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 am

Hey guys.

Young new member here. I'm 18 years old and from Denmark. Been loving reggae for as long as I can remember and I've recently started a sound system, Bionic Disco, with a few friends. I prefer the dancehall music of the early 80's. Only recently have I begun listening to yard tapes thanks to Jayman and Andrews excellent website, nuff big ups to those guys. I love listening to the old dance recordings when I bicycle to and from school and around the city. Some of my favorite sounds include Jah Love Music, Volcano, Jack Ruby and Killamanjaro.

Since I wasn't around in the 80s I have never even played a cassette. So I am afraid the only way I can contribute is to re-upload sessions or share things I find elsewhere on the internet. I guess I will donate as well but as a student money is kinda tight, seen....

Big ups all around cheers
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 am

Welcome to the board Bionic my friend,

Maybe you could upload some tapes of your sound playing, would be interesting to hear how you play... We look forward to your contributions to the place..............

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Parjahra

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 am

I live for Digital Dub and Jungle.. Peace be unto the I.. Hail H.I.M.
I will try to upp some sessions asap...
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

JD1 said hello: "hello all.....site looks kool"

Welcome to all the new members- we look forward to whatever music or knowledge you share
cheers Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
dairydub

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:40 am

greetings, iman milk from london 15 years old white yout, and has got the bug for the vibes of the dance from back in the day, i stumbled pon this site while looking for my idols david rodigan famous clash with barry g back in 85, igive thanks for all the work here and will try to contribute if use jah bless
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

Nice to see a yout' with good taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pabloranx

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Bless up one and all, just joined the forum. I have a bag of sound tapes of varying quality, I'll try and upload some that have not already been uploaded.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 am

MrEnergizer wrote:
Nice to see a yout' with good taste Very Happy
Indeed! Welcome to all the new members- we look forward to whatever music or knowledge you share
cheers cat
Back to top Go down
iceman

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

great stuff to see and share
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

iceman wrote:
great stuff to see and share
Welcome Iceman. We look forward to whatever you share. Remember that you need to get Valued Contributer status within your first 20 posts and you've clocked 18 on your first day so your next couple posts need to be contributions to get the status.
cheers
Back to top Go down
vykartella

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:05 am

hi everyone i am new to this but this looks like i can be happy here
Back to top Go down
Recreation

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Yowser   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 am

Yo to all, i'm sure i did join here from long time, but cant remember under what name(ha ha). Any how nutten like a fresh start!!
Some familiar names in here and big up to all of them.
Respect.
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

Welcome Recreation
Back to top Go down
bman

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 am

Hi, i 'm From Belgium and i just love reggae & dub music !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next