Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
ThirdOption

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Large up everybody eeen yah, seen!
Back to top Go down
pinna71

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: hi all   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 am

lol bless king i look all bout where to introduce myself an couldnt find it anywhere till now well reading through the site you put nuff work in bless
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Welcome Pinna and Third Option. If everybody puts a bit of work in the site can go from strength to strength cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 pm

randy1 wrote:
"greetings To All Sound System Fans
Blessup to all members. I am a yaady in New York who used to frequent the sessions in Jamaica in the late 70's and the 80's. I long to hear those long time sounds and reminisce. So I hope I can find beautiful memories on your site.

Respect."
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Welcome to the board Randy. I'm gald you like it. Make sure you make a contribution in your next three posts though as you've made 17 posts today!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 pm

pinna71 posted:
"not sure if this is where i introduce myself king but reading through the site it seems you put alot of hrd work in bless up king"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Pinna
Thanks for your message. It has been hard work but it's well worth it if it inspires people to share their old soundtapes, stoies, pictures, flyers and videos. The trouble is that it is hard getting people to do that and a lot of people just want to come to this site and take, and not contribute at all. We all look forward to whatever you can contribute.
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
1self

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm

peace and blessings
Back to top Go down
papayatik

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

irie ites !
don't really know how i discovered this forum
i was searching for details about the "one love peace concert "
anyway, i'm a french boy, listening reggae from years , loving roots and culture
i also give time to radio , every saturday ( http://www.prun.net/ina-di-roots/inna-di-roots-131110/ , innadiroots radio show )
i was so lucky to meet wonderful artists such as ABA , Dub judah, groundation or the Mighty diamonds ...

well, that's life
now, i'm trying to make my way through french press , starting soon a new reggae mag'

i just give nuff respect to you mistersoundtapes as you are exactly what i' m loving
people who just share love and positive vibes around them and making such a tuff work !

one love , one Jah , one Unity

peace

papayatik
Back to top Go down
£££cronic£££

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am

Big up Mistersound tapes and full crew.
Interesting site, i shall give & take and make contributions.
My names Cronic aka Cronic Pimp afro
Oneness
Back to top Go down
jahmikes77

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Hello   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

New to the site , just found it online and registered. Been looking for something like this for a while. Much respect Soundtapes.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:48 am

Welcome to all the new members- thanks for your kind words. Cronic- you dont need the "pimp" subfix to your name- pimps are not ital! cat
Back to top Go down
djrich
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
djrich

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Hi people   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi my name is Richard, been a DJ since 1987, done pub/club/mobile stuff for nearly 25 years now do web radio. Nowadays I spin soulful/jackin house, always been into soul/funk/rare groove, remember back in the 80s locking into LWR/TKO/Horizon/JFM etc.
Looking forward to checking out this forum, looks wicked Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome Rich
I bet you have some great old tapes and mixes- look forward to whatever you share.
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
djrich
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
djrich

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 am

Yes got quite a few, will have to rip them first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 pm

djrich wrote:
Yes got quite a few, will have to rip them first Very Happy
nice one mate cat
Back to top Go down
Mistah Wise
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Mistah Wise

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Introduce myself   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 am

Easy Steve, I'm Sam and relatively new to the reggae world (apart from the usual max romeo, bob marley, lee perry etc).
I've been collecting reggae 7's of different styles for the last 3-4 years and love it with a passion.
I started playing out about 9 months or so ago, putting on a reggae/funk/jungle night in the small town of Farnham (south of London), where I am based.
I found your site through the Dancecrasher blog and look forward to listening and contributing to what looks like an amazing (and much needed) forum.
Nice1
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixcloud.com/samwise_7/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Farnham!! My girlfriend's home town. We're going there next weekend. If your session's on next Saturday I'll bring a few 45s for a little guest set if you like.

Welcome to board- enjoy! Thanks for dropping the mix but maybe next time post a tracklist as well if you can. cheers
Back to top Go down
jahnilo

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: new here   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 am

greetings from Genoa, Italy
Back to top Go down
a112

Male
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello from Croatia! I'm a big fan of UK music, especially UK Garage and 2step + other subgenres. I also listen to other various music.
Best regards to you all!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Wed 6 April joaquin wrote: "greetings to one and all. Greetings and thank you for allowing me to join this network. Bless "
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Welcome to all the new members. It's great to have so many people here from all over the world loving reggae music. We look forward to whatever you find time to share with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Stuart introduced himself: "hi,my name is stuart,im 43yrs of age,married,got a mortgage,got 5 kids and heavily in to dance hall music,im a roofer by trade ,and i give thanks and praise every day,jah bless
"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Beef introduced himself: "Hi All

The names Keith and I'm a 37 years old Londoner. Use to collect tapes, as I'm sure everyone on this site did, but now it's all about mp3's. Basically, I'm trying to convert all that I have, swop, share, give away and keep the movement alive. Personally I can't take the modern juggling business so I can't contribute much after 1990 but anything before then is a possibility.

Anyway, I'll be in and out from time to time and hopefully I can drop a bomb or too of good quality.

Big up Jayman, I see your influence everywhere.

Respect

Keith"
Back to top Go down
frankbooth

Male
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Hello Soundtapes!!!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

Hello Soundtapes Massive- I am Mr. Frank Booth of Brooklyn, NY!!! Jah Blessings!!! Give thanks and praises!!! happy to be a part of such a great community! looking forward to many sessions!!! more fire!!! best- frank booth

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next