Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NitroThunda

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-05-04

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: BLESSED LOVE   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 4:40 am

Greetings and love, my name is Judah from Canada in the T. Dot
big sound clash fan from mi likkle and a grow
i'm here to share old clash tapes i ripped if the links are dead
nothing much left to say, respect to all ppl worldwide
Back to top Go down
wheel_up

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello! Always loved the vibe in soundclash recordings. Looking forward to hearing to the contributions that you guys have generously shared. BIG UP! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tonyumbro

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 am

Hi Tony here, I live in Germany but come from Hackney, I,ve been here 30 years, after leaving the army
Back to top Go down
Dadda Shango

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-10-01

PostSubject: BLESSED MORNING   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello, my name is Anthony from Toronto, Canada. I found this site from just typing sound tapes on google. I don't know why I'm so late to know about this site, but I'm glad to sign up and be apart of it.
I'm here to upload and share audio of sound clashes or live performances and I just keep a clean nose and follow the rules. Blessed Love
Back to top Go down
Kenjaman

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:10 am

Bless up,my name Irie Max from Italy, soundclash fan from long time...thank you for the nice work you have put on...1 love
Back to top Go down
Darrenhuggy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Bless up everyone. Been trying to find a site like this since the Foundation Corner went down. My dancehall days were spent following Unity but have soft spot for Saxon and Coxsone. My top 6 MC’s were:

Papa Levi
Tippa Irie
Demon Rockers
Tenor Fly
Jack Rueben
Junior SAN

I have boxes of tapes labelled and ready to share once I manage to convert them. I am after some from here once I work out how to download them. Having issues at the mo
Back to top Go down
billyuk

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-10-20

PostSubject: hey   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 pm

hiya to you all I'm billy from npton uk
Back to top Go down
giannisgr

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 am

Hello, I'm Giannis from Greece..I was visiting a friend of mine in London ~2 years ago,and we randomly went to see Channel One soundsystem in Tooting broadway..that was my first introduction to soundsystem culture and day by day i love it more.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
dom

Registration date : 2017-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Dom here in Manchester
Reggae fan, deejay and more

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wayne Rudy

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2018-01-22

PostSubject: Introductions   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 am

Hi, I heard about your site many years ago, when it was mrsoundtapes. It is refreshing to hear that you are still going strong. Listening to good sound systems in the late 80s and early 90s, it’s a shame that time moves on. Music tastes change and return over years but it’s ggood to know that the classic sounds still exist. Hope you keep going for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
JorisJ

JorisJ

Male
Registration date : 2018-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 6:38 am

New here to the forum. My name is Joris. Am a big reggae fan since the mid 80's. Originally from the Netherlands but living in the USA. Doing some historical research as I am working on various reggae and dub projects. Thanks. One Love!
Back to top Go down
padmehun

Male
Registration date : 2018-04-16

PostSubject: introduction.   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello my name is darren, i followed sound systems in the early 80,s, around the huddersfield area, most of the the big sounds back then, came to the town and played at a venue called venn street, the sounds i liked the most were jah shaka, siffa, from brum, and later on jah yabbys, manchester who i saw in leeds, when they first came out, and first began running plates such as its me mama, guiding star, and some shaka respins, from ariwa studio.
Back to top Go down
Squinty

Male
Registration date : 2018-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Bless up.
Squinty yahso.
Happy to contribute some U.K. sound tapes/clashes etc.
Back to top Go down
rahtikan

Male
Registration date : 2019-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:01 am

Reggaeboyz Sound in the building
Back to top Go down
uxis

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-07-14

PostSubject: New member   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 2:23 am

Hello,
I am new and a little lost.
Back to top Go down
ukrevrend

Male
Registration date : 2019-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi ukrevrend here!
Original sound man from London.
Supreme Enchanter Sound
Bless
Back to top Go down
raysound

Male
Registration date : 2020-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:07 am

Hi, I'm Ray.

I found my way to this forum because I downloaded a mystery mixtape from some forum back in 2007 and the MP3 ID3 tags did not have any artist or track info.

It wasn't until recently that I decided to throw those tunes onto Shazam and it identified 95% of the titles. Then, I went on Google to see if any of those tracks would be posted together and that's how I found this forum!

For those curious about the mixtape, it's the first one listed here:
https://soundtapes.forumotion.com/t77-deep-funk-comps-from-rare-45s-and-lps

Some of the track titles are wrong though Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Irie

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 11:17 pm

Original UK soundman from the 80s onwards, love the business and revisiting these dances.
Back to top Go down
Mr Irie

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:41 am

Mr Irie, UK based, used to play sound system from early 80s till late 90s in Birmingstrong, love the business.
Back to top Go down
tp89a

Male
Registration date : 2020-08-06

PostSubject: Happy to be here   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Happy to be back at soundtapes Cool . Thank you for the great content, maximum respect for each and everyone!

Paul
Back to top Go down
Recreation

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Yowser   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 am

Big up all. Long time member never deh bout fe couple years but deya again.
Residing in Sth London but a few more years and then permanently in the sun hopefully.
Love de music, love de dancehall, clash everyhting.

Respec to all

Rec
Back to top Go down
DJ Shawne

Male
Registration date : 2020-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 7:15 am

Was good yall I'm new to the site and here to share my music with everyone. I been DJ'ing since I was 13yrs old (83) and just have a passion for music. Salute to all
Back to top Go down
MariaHaze

Other / Decline to state
Registration date : 2020-12-08

PostSubject: Greetings everyone!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Greetings everyone! A little lost at the moment but I hope to be contributing to the project soon, I will be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
bomspida

Male
Registration date : 2017-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:05 am

great place to be.i have been away for a while but im now back.hiya kings and queens.blessid
Back to top Go down
finnmcd

Male
Registration date : 2021-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 am

Hey this is Finn, loving what's going on here thought I'd have a browse see what's happening!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next