Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 am

Yes welcome to all the new members!! Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Smiler 9265 said:

hi my name is lennox, i have been a roots man since i was at school in the 70s.I used to follow my uncles sound system called, THE MIGHTY ALONSO and others like tubbys, shaka,etc i used to have loads of sound tapes in the past but i was young and gullible and lent them out and never got them back. so it is refreshing to find a site like this one. i'm new to this so it might take me a while to upload some stuff.

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome to the board Lennox, we look forward to what you may have to share, especially any 70's or early 80's tapes Very Happy Very Happy

PEACE

Scorcha

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Greetings all,

I'm 31 from West London.

Being a DJ, I like all kinds of music. Rock, House, Rap, R'nB, Jazz, Pop, Funk.......the list goes on!! My biggest loves of music though, is reggae and dancehall.

I started collecting tapes at the age of about 10 and unfortunately stopped collecting about 10 years later when I realised (I'm sure like many of you on here), that your friends are not your friends when they fail to return something that is clearly not and never was theirs.

My collection is not a very big one, but I'm more than happy to upload anything I have that is not here already.

I've lived abroad for the last 7 years and it's proved impossible to get any new soundtapes until now. I think this is a fantastic site and look forward to speaking to you all via the forums.

Gonna go and dig out all the old tapes and skim through the site to see what I can offer.

Scorcha
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:39 am

Ashra said hello: "Big up the owners of soundtapes, my dreams have come true."
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:40 am

Hi Scorcha and Ashra. I hope you will enjoy it here and we all look forward to whatever you contribute Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jkhuri44

Male
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: hello from Australia! :-)   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:30 pm

G'day Guys,

My name is Jamil...from Sydney in Australia....massively into dancehall, ragga, reggae, jungle and raggacore...found this place from a friends' recommendation, looking forward to learning something new!!!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
GroundGod

Male
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:04 am

Simon here giving Much Respect to all my digital brethren.. my journey has led me from jamaica to the uk to america.. and now a friend told me about this rightous site.. I have some vhs of some old school dances, if I can get one of them machine to transfer it to computer then i shall gladly upload them

Hope to help this place prosper

Bless.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:36 am

Welcome
Glad you like the site. I look forward to whatever you contribute
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Welcome to the new members. They posted:

Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 8:21 Herb posted "Wicked- great stuff iv got a heavy collection from 90, once i work out how fi upload."
and Fri 25 Jun 2010 - 8:19 "great stuff , ive got a collection everything gonna get upload"

Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 21:52 Iriestar posted "Bless up- Give thanks for the niceness on da site. I will soon bless da place wit some tunes."

Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 9:55 Koolfm posted- "Easy- Easy all, my name is Vivek, im 25 - got into jungle in the mid 90's from nicking my brothers tapes (Desert Storm, Stush, Thunder & Joy, Roast, Jungle Fever, VIP Champagne Bash) - always loved the Ragga Twins and Navigator which lead me to the Unity Sound which has lead me here. Have a lot of jungle to share (tape packs and kool fm sets) when it all gets digitalised. "

Mon 21 Jun 2010 JahM posted- "finally find the real deal site- yes every one ,i have been looking for a site like this for a long time now,i finally find it. will be contrubiting some stuff soon."

We always welcome new contributing members and it's great you introduced yourselves. Have a great time and I look forward to whatever you share here.

Iriestar- please make sure it's sound tapes, radio shows, live recordings or mixes- not copyrighted tunes on their own that you post- cheers.
Back to top Go down
DubListner

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 am

Hi Everyone, I'm Paul, just thought i'd shout out to everyone on the forum as i've just signed up.

Just wanted to say the site is ausome and everyones input is great.

I'm a big fan of DUB, and old school SHAKA!!

Will be uploading soon as i get my collection back,

Piece
Back to top Go down
ArcherOfTheYard
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
ArcherOfTheYard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 am

Hello to each and everyone, my name is Archer, I'm from Paris, France.
I always loved reggae but really started to tune in to the jamaican hour in 1998 when the Reggae Boyz came in France to play the world cup...
I'm into every styles of jamaican music, love livetapes, soundclashes but I acquired most of my reggae knowledge thanks to radio shows...
I discovered this site with the WCTD links section and got attracted because of the Radioshows thread, looking forward to hear shows from every decades and part of the world...
I started to convert my tapes a few months ago and just discovered that I could set the mp3 bitrate so now I think I will upload my best tapes (mostly french radioshows and yardtapes) with the best quality possible...
A big shout out to the french posses and all cassette freaks from all over the world...
Wishing this site gets bigger than Google Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 am

Welcome to the site Dub listener and Archer.... We look forward to what you have to share... Remember if you take more that 20 links without sharing anything your membership will be deleted..

PEACE

YABBA

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am

bless to all, new here but cant believe all da memories flooding back seeing all the old soundclash titles, aint heard some of those in 20 years.. BIG respect
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm

New member John said:

"Hi, just found your site and looking forward to hearing some of the music on offer. I have a number of tapes that have deteriorated over the years so am unsure if they will be suitable quality for uploading. I'll listen to those on offer, and hopefully mine will be ok.

Thanks

John"

shakealeg

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Greetings everyone, cant wait to get involved with this site, thanks for all the hard work!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 am

Welcome to all the new members and especially those who have been dropping contributions from the start- good to have you here! Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

Welcome all new members....looks like the place is catchin fire! Look forward to what you have to share Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dever

Male
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 am

yes kingz, glad i arrived here. me are from germany and personally in riddim production... if u have questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 am

New member Kevin said today

"one love my name is kevin i love all music and old dance too there are my fav...... zeen"

koolndeadly

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Brethren   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 am

Hello from Entebbe, Uganda by way of Delaware, USA. I love the dancehall of my youth but I have mellowed into lovers rock & rock steady. The way I understand it, one hand rubs the other...and we're all here for the music.

Thank you,

KnD
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 am

Welcome to all the new members and I look forward to whatever you have to share here
Back to top Go down
Moskit

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Yagga   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Ez,

Site is criss, some wicked links, big up all contributors...

Have some nice stuff to upload & share sameway.

Peace

Moskit
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 am

On Thursday 19th August SoundFeDead posted
"Yush- Bless Up! What A Nice Site!!

I was so glad to find this site!

I am sorting mine out at the moment, so will be uploading soooon!

Jah Guide.."

Welcome to all the new members. We look forward to your contributions
Back to top Go down
rudyranx

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Nuff Respect to you for your site stephen...... and to all other contributers!!!

South East london represntive inna sound business from 80's till now...
this site is just what i been looking for......will be contributing my share very shortly!

nuff love..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next