Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm

nice one mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
DJ Chance

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 am

Just Landed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

welcome mate Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
4bklyn

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 am

Hello! all, I'm new to the forum, and I hope to upload tapes as I download as well afro
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 pm

great to hear. welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Th3ARBITOR

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: AT Last   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 am

Hi all

I'm ricky i have loved sound tapes and clash's for as long as can be. It good to see a website dedicated to preserving and sharing the tapes because this is the only site i have found. I hope to shown some new stuff and share anything i have.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 am

nice one mate. enjoy yourself but make sure you contribute before downloading much.

This is a great site:
http://whocorkthedance.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Playmaker Sound

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Playmaker Owner says..   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 am

Big up owner for the site long time I joined this site before yuh get posh nice vibe me like how yuh a gwaan I have an audio I would like to share of my sound Playmaker originally from Manchester UK against a sound from London called Blazin fire this audio is sound system history because my selector on my sound is a white female by the name of Lady Lyrical who does everything on here own talks the mic plays the music everything and to top it off she good not just good for a woman but good full stop. Me ago look an see how me post an get forward to the I dem.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 am

Welcome mate. Sounds good. Let me know if you need any help
cheers
Back to top Go down
jayjay

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

yes big up fam im new to the site jst bless fam
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 am

jayjay wrote:
yes big up fam im new to the site jst bless fam
Hi Jayjay- remember to contribute please.

Mikey1970 said hello: "hi there im mike from cardiff. love sound and have plenty to share afro "

That's great Mikey- we look forward to whatever you share. Got any Welsh sounds?
cheers
Back to top Go down
pt

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 am

Hi Stephen its really nice to meet you.I love music and do have a large amount of music also,which i hope i can contribute.
Like you i love the 1988 onwards and am totally amazed by this collection of music.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi PT- welcome to the site. Glad you like it. I look forward to whatever you choose to share here.
cheers
Back to top Go down
pt

Female
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 am

Thankyou Stephen alien
Back to top Go down
browndante4321

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:25 am

Yo big up Mr.Soundtapes, been registered for a while but haven't been able to hook up propoerly yet ,been moving around.

Things have settled down now hopefully I can dig up some of my old soundtapes to see if I have any new ones you ain't got. I remember having a wicked Governer General vs Machis, hopefully I can find my tapes in the garage which is full of all old stuff.

Anyway hopefully hanks for setting up this site for peeps to share.
Back to top Go down
johnno23

Male
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: new here   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi people, just joined and finding my way around.
don't worry i will be reading the rulz etc before making post etc.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

On Friday 22nd October K Anthony introduced himself
"Blessings to all current members. I stumbled upon this site as I sat in my car driving to work today listining to Daddy IP (S.C.O.M.) Chat. I thought to myself, I wondered what what more I could find on the web about him and found 2 sites related searches, this one being the second.

So good to see that the TDK D90 is being kept alive! I was too young to go to many proper sessions but as I grew up in St. Pauls, Bristol. I experienced every element of Sound Systems including the St. Pauls Carnival.

I am a Saxon and a Coxsone fan but also listen to many different sessions, from Stur Grav to Mighty Crown.

Thats all for now."

One Love to the creaters and moderators for this.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Welcome to all the new members- it's great that you like the site. I look forward to whatever sounds you contribute.

If you need to know how to do it just ask cat
Back to top Go down
MissT

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 am

Greetings to all.
First minute on dis ere site - foun it kinda by accident but wot a blessing that turned out to be,4 real.
Not sure how exactly i can contribute since evry1 seems able to upload sumting an all i bring to dis site is a pure love for the music!! will try and figure sumting out tho cos MissT aint no leech u c me.
Thanks to every1 who put this site together - propa propa ting dis - all di hard work mus come from love.
Stay blessed
Back to top Go down
jarrett

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: thank you stephen have a few i will be uploading   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:03 am

thank you stephen have a few i will be uploading
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Big Troop Joined us yesterday and said:

"found this board while looking for some music...seems like some very good music and posters...looking forward to be a part of your community...thank..."

Welcome to our place my friend, we look forward to what you may have to share............

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome to all the new members. Good to have you here!

There are a lot of mixes, soundtapes and live recordings on the internet that we don't have here- they could be downloaded and re-upped if you don't have old tapes or cds to rip
Back to top Go down
Sanam I

Male
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:34 am

good afternoon bredrens

this is sanam I from paris, I'm part of a sound system, Roots Fi Disco sound system, strictly roots rockers tunes. Found this site while looking for shaka's 88 Noriek live that I had lost, and I found this great place.

bless,

Sanam I
Back to top Go down
supadan

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 am

Greetings to everyone involved in this wicked wicked site i've stumbled upon.I've got a few vids in mi hardrive that i shall upload cos its all about sharing init?
Back to top Go down
fubatan

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: hi   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 am

Hi everyone,
I'm Fubatan from Forward March Posse soundsystem outta Prague, Czech Republic.
I'm glad to find this page. Hope I will be able to provide some tapes of how dances in Czech (and especially our dances) sounds like.
raspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next