Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2889 registered users
The newest registered user is CHEWE

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Greetings Woras, welcome to the board...............

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
papa biggz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 am

me want fi hail up all a di man an woman who a upload dem kinda ting...bless
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 am

Greetings to all the new members.

Reggaematic (do you know the Studio 1 LP by that name?)- I've long wated to hear a Brazilian clash tape. do you have any?

spongey irie wrote:
greetings Pete From South London used to be in Sir Radics and Youn Senator back in the 80's

mc'd under the name Spongey Irie
Nice one mate. Do you have tapes of those sounds? I'm a south londoner and I'd love to hear them
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
REGGAEMATIC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
REGGAEMATIC

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 am

Soundtape..

I have heard it yes... Reggaematic Sounds ... nice cover art too.

I dont own any clash tapes from brazil YET.. however, I do have a few dances from some sounds, some including Ranking Joe, Kandiman, Welton Irie, and Brother Culture. Not all on the same sound but some decent quality stuff.

when i get to it i'll be happy to share them for the massive.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 am

Greetings,

just got tipped about site by a brother in roots and dub and it looks great. thanks to founder and all contributers for sharing. will post some sessions from oslo along the way!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 am

Greetings Nico, welcome to the board, we look forward to what you have to share....

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 am

Hello everybody,
I was triggered by the hip hop topics :-) Big fan of old school hip hop and a collector of pre '90 live parties and radio shows.
An overview of my tape collection can be found on http://old-school-live-shows.blogspot.com/
Also got 100+ tapes online on: http://old-school-hiphop-tapes.blogspot.com/

cheers,
dutch
Back to top Go down
Kinsman
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Kinsman/BH Music   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 am

Greetings one and all.

There's not too much to say right now, I'm trying to figure out how this site functions.

Hi Stephen, it's been a while since we've been in contact. I see you've been busily working on your collection. I'm considering going back to work on my own archive (time permitting)... we'll have to wait and see.

Nice one

Kinsman

PS. I have no objection to selling content or even 128kbps bitrates (everything in life is a trade-off) - just so you know where I'm at.

Kinsman
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 am

Hi Dutch
Great to have you here. your blogs look great. Would love to see some of those links posted here. I have alot of the same recordings I see on your blog but I'll have a good root and will find loads I need I'm sure. hope you enjoy this place
cheers

Kinsman
Long time indeed. great to hear you're thinking about coming back to tape business- i remember your wicked list.
I still sell tapes from www.mrsoundtapes.com but this place is just for trading only (just a pity alot of members aren't posting anything- not that I've been doing alot recently Embarassed )
128 is a bit tight now- it's 2009, so here we encourage 192 or higher if you're thinking of sharing- but of course you're right that something is better than nothing
cheers for joining

Nice one also to Nicotrue and Reggaematic!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 am

hi everyone
it looks like a great site, thanks for sharing all these sessions
big up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 pm

ites to all,

i'n'i comes from France.

Thanks for sharing this vibes.
I'n'i got a likkle radio show in Saint Etienne, and a sound system where i select Uk roots / stepper

What a good idea is such a website !
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Welcome Jahmmin & braindread- great to have you both here! we look forward to anything you'd like to share
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 am

Greetings!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi everyone!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:04 am

ruffb here, ruffbong.com, music maker and new to making mixes... wonderful site thusfar, very curious about the area dn glad to see I know jayman from another place methinks. one love and keep it stickin, Ruffb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 am

Love to know about mioxes, everybody loves them. big up!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 am

welcome lion of culture sound
and Ruff B cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:13 am

Greetings,
Another soundman in de place. I'm very glad to find dis kind of place cause longtime i'm looking for that.
So i'm From France Normandy near Blackboard Jungle place I'n'I got a little sound and love dis music to the fulness. I hope to contribute to your database. Have a nice day bredrins
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 am

Greetings Steppin forward, good to have you on board and we look forward to what you may have to share..........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
sista dani
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm

cheers o what a GREAT site, me love this place here very much I love you

i am into the sound such short like 5years, hit by King Shiloh such deeply, that my heart open up for Jah, and that i run to each session i possible can reach
soundsystem is the only good system to me, love the dance, and the deeper meditation it brings

love & Raspect out of amsterdam
sista dani
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 am

sista dani wrote:
cheers o what a GREAT site, me love this place here very much I love you

i am into the sound such short like 5years, hit by King Shiloh such deeply, that my heart open up for Jah, and that i run to each session i possible can reach
soundsystem is the only good system to me, love the dance, and the deeper meditation it brings

love & Raspect out of amsterdam
sista dani

Hello Dani my very good friend, Really glad you joined us over here and I hope you find some great sessions...

Will speak to you soon

Take good care

Jay

PEACE
Back to top Go down
sista dani
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 am

O YES Smile Smile Smile

this place is full of great sessions
a homeplace to me heartical joy to be here I love you
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

I thought you would like the place Smile Smile

I stupidly went to work today and I've burst one of my stitches

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Had to come home again, throat is very sore today..

PEACE
Back to top Go down
sista dani
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

sending you a lot of healing vibes jayman

yes rest and good vibes are good to recover and get back strength
hehe of cause the working stress are no good, much too short time !!!, even so that the mind is willing body tell different

sunny may sun and rest fill the day and let you be back on force sooooooooooon
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 am

Thanks Dani, am doing a bit of work on some stuff for an exciting special we have planned for Who cork the dance. May have to go and sleep soon though.

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 am

welcome to the new members- and get well soon Jayman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next