Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2889 registered users
The newest registered user is CHEWE

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kingteddy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Kingteddy

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Big Up Massive and Crew

1) sorry for my english , i came from france ^^

My name is Louis aka Kingteddy 45 years old possibility the originator recorder of the Jack Ruby sound with U Roy direct from my original tape on this pages , and i'm glad to be here .

Favorites sound :

JacK Ruby
Volcano
Stur Mars
Stone love
Silverhawk
Saxon
Jaro

Raspect and Peace.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi King
Thanks for saying Hi. It'd be great to have some more tapes from those sounds here.
cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 am

greetings from honolulu, Hawaii. my name is Jah g. been collecting reggae vinyl, tapes and soundtapes from the age of 12. First tapes(gaffa blue) came via greensleeves mail order from england many years ago(way before internet). There are so many great sessions on this site. I have been looking around for uk sessions for many years, so this site is like christmas. I truly appreciate this site and its contributors. I actually ran into this site looking for some new sites to purchase foundation tapes from. Keep up what you are doing cause nuff a we love the foundation.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi Jah G
Welcome to the site. I bet you have a few things you could post here yourself. If you ever want to buy tapes I think the best site is
www.mrsoundtapes.com
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Christmas came early this year, can't wait to spend my time on this site

Bless up everyone
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:07 am

Welcome Kaboom- thanks for making your first post here! cat
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 am

Welcome to all the new members, we are looking forward to anything you may have to share..........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm

greetings each and everybody! great site! nuff respect to the one ya!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:10 pm

nice one Steve. have a good time! cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: blessed love   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 am

nice site here stephen i stumbled on it from dhr.com but i have seen your other site in the past
now about myself
my names dc goodtings and i represent east london uk
original saxon soilder but i have been listening to sounds from back in the days when fatman, unity , jah tubbys , serge , and whole a dem sounds did a run the cut .
i dj myself and own a small set that i play out with every now and again .
i dj on a online station www.burningrockers.com so try check it out
i still have a few tapes il try rip them and post them up if they are not already up here
so once again
blessed love to the owner and members

goodtingz im out ..................
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:01 am

nice one mate. will check your show. do let us know about any dances/ parties your putting on.
looking forward to your posts as well.
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: From Rasadam (moved to thread)   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am

Greetings Massive,
i have been collecting tapes for about 15 years. my fave sounds are jahlovemuzik and king stur gav hifi.
i dont have my tape deck hooked up to my puter now but i will start slowly digitizing my old tapes.
in the mean time i have some as digital files. ras adam sim
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:06 am

nice one mate. good to have you here! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zefyko
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 am

Greetings!

My name is Mathias aka Zefyko, i'm 21 y-o and i'm from Paris.
i'm one of the two selectors of the sound HIGH BASS (www.HIGHBASS.net - there are looots of mixes with playlist there)

I am mainly interested in the ROOTS things, and my favourite sounds are:

Channel One
RootsTing
Aba SHanti I
Jah SHaka
Revelation Hi Fi
Jahspora

I'm glad to be here and i'll post some tapes and some mixes.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.HIGHBASS.net
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:14 am

Greetings Zefyko, hope you enjoy the place and look forward to hearing your uploads....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Messenger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Messenger

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:05 am

Greetings one & all

Thought I better introduce myself, basically i've been in attendance @ mainly Shaka dances for the last 24 years plus other key Roots sounds through the years. Have reocrded some dances through the years & hope to get some posting up on here soon.

Peace
Messenger
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:10 am

Greetings Messenger my friend, I look forward to hearing the sessions you have to share........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
crazydownbeat
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Great Site Steve and Jay, as I said another thread I don't know if I will be able to contribute to the soundtapes Neutral
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:16 pm

crazydownbeat wrote:
Great Site Steve and Jay, as I said another thread I don't know if I will be able to contribute to the soundtapes Neutral

Greetings my friend, doesn't have to be soundtapes to contribute, could be mixes or old radio shows etc... Variety is the spice of life eh?

Take care of yourself....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:45 pm

greetings everyone. thanks for taking time to say hello. anything members find time to contribute is valued here
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:38 pm

hello people..come to bless up the place background is huge and still inna di business but more on a spiritual level now.....

love the concept and idea..keep up the good work
tbert
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:09 am

nice one t-bert
Back to top Go down
VEGAN
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:11 am

Greetings!
Vegan from France! I am more specialize in the UK scene, but I like old yard sessions and sounds like Stereograph, Taurus or Echo Vibration... I appreciate modern sounds like JNR too... I prefer singers to deejay and what I see here is very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:09 am

VEGAN wrote:
Greetings!
Vegan from France! I am more specialize in the UK scene, but I like old yard sessions and sounds like Stereograph, Taurus or Echo Vibration... I appreciate modern sounds like JNR too... I prefer singers to deejay and what I see here is very interesting...
I see you've been enjoying it here for a while. When you say you specialize- does that mean you have some UK sessions we need here,
or you "specialize" in downloading them from here? lol lol!
Back to top Go down
VEGAN
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 am

Mister Soundtapes wrote:
VEGAN wrote:
Greetings!
I see you've been enjoying it here for a while. When you say you specialize- does that mean you have some UK sessions we need here,
or you "specialize" in downloading them from here? lol lol!

I mean that I know more about UK scene... Not so much tapes that are not posted yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next