Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
wayner
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 am

Hi there Steve and a big hi to all out there. My name is Wayne and I live near Hinckley (leicestershire). I first discovered your site a not long after you started up while I was searching to find somewhere to replace some tapes that I had. I have used your other site and buying some cd's and tapes. Many thanks they were a good selection. I am into various music Jazz, Soul and Reggae (vintage) - cant cope with some of the modern day stuff, love the rub a dubs and classic DJ's... I love the sounds JA & UK pre '85. I think they had a different sound to them. I was fortunate enough to see some of the greats in their hay day - Saxon, Tubbys, Coxson to name a few.
Steve what you are doing here is really great in opening up music even further and a big respect for that

I have a small collection of sound tapes from when i was growing up but the quality is quite poor. I have since managed to find some of the newer stuff from late 80's early 90's. But they just aren't the same as the pre 85 stuff. I have tried to post once but it failed so I will try again. I have a small collection which I will gladly share when I work it out, the majority of stuff on MP3.

Anyway i'm off to try and post some stuff and will see how I get on

respect to all and thanks to all who help to make this work!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:11 am

cheers for the intro mate. if you need any advice on how to rip and upload just ask me or Jayman or SkreD. I bet some of the things I sold you are not on here yet. nice one
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:19 am

Hello Wayne, I will always have a go at cleaning any sessions up if need be, especially pre 85 ones as thats my thing too...

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Moodie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Greetings massive:
I joined this fourm for the same reasons much of you did. I have around 500+ tapes that I have recently begun archiving to my hard drive and plan on sharing here as well. Im 38 yrs old and started collecting reggae records and tapes from when I was 15 yrs old. I love Dancehall mostly from the mid 80's to the early 90's so this site is just what I like.

Onelove
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Greetings Moodie, welcome to the place, we hope you enjoy it and look forward to what you have to share....

Personally I hope you have lots of pre 85 sessions, but thats just me being selfish Smile

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:06 pm

welcome Moodie- good to have you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: uploading   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

need help with upoading and ripping please
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 am

tbert wrote:
need help with upoading and ripping please
no problem. Have you read this post:
https://soundtapes.forumotion.com/welcome-to-soundtapescouk-f1/sharing-tapes-how-to-upload-and-download-post-using-hide-tags-etc-t1.htm

what bit/s are you unsure about?
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 am

Smooth Operator posted:
: Greetings to one and all. Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 18:54

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_quote_en Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_edit_en Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_delete Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_ip
"Jah Bless"

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 am

love love love the site keep up the good work boss man
Back to top Go down
Moodie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 pm

jayman65 wrote:
Greetings Moodie, welcome to the place, we hope you enjoy it and look forward to what you have to share....

Personally I hope you have lots of pre 85 sessions, but thats just me being selfish Smile

PEACE

Dont worry king I have lots of PRE 85 things just have to sort through the good ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Moodie wrote:
jayman65 wrote:

PEACE

Dont worry king I have lots of PRE 85 things just have to sort through the good ones Very Happy

Sounds cool my friend, if you have any sessions that needs fixing up a bit, just pm me and I'll gladly help out.....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 am

cheers Sidewalk! cat
Back to top Go down
Ras
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

Greetings!...Direct from the concrete jungle (Brooklyn) To the whole Soundtape Family. Jayman..Longtime..Thanks for invite! Love the site setup. Across the board sharing and very easy to see what has already been posted. Funny thing, viewed this site awhile back but didn't know how to download. Had me thinking it was a site just to list what people had in the box. Want to start uploading, but read the links on how to upload and still unclear how to hide link. In the mean time I will line up some sessions. BLESS....
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 pm

Greetings Ras my very good old friend, really great to have you over here and we look forward to some of your fantastic tapes..

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 am

[quote="Ras"]read the links on how to upload and still unclear how to hide link. quote]
nice one Ras. the way to hide the links is like this:

open your code with [hide] then put your megaupload link then close code with the same [hide] but with any code you put / after the [ when your closing the code (if I wrote it here you wouldn't see it right alien )

cheers mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 am

Greetings to all

My name is Mahlo, I live in France (my english is not very good). I have a radio show in a small radio and I play nu roots tunes.

nuff respect for this website!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Scorpion
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:53 am

Greeting and bless up Stephen Jayman looking 4ward to the new site..!!!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 am

greetings Mahlo and Mr Scorpion. great to have you both here cheers
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:19 am

Easy Mahlo and Big Daddy Scorps in the house........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Greetings all, and big up to Stephen & Jayman for setting up this site!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Hello Fish my friend, great to see you over here..... Congratulations on the fine Welton interview(if that is the same Fish!!)............

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New try for introduction   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Abit embarassed now for making a post as a new thread but things happen, oh well.

So, like i said, im mc in local roots scene here. Loving and listening roots tapes from likes of Aba to Iration but occasional vintage dancehall tapes too..

I dont know how much i can contribute but i'll check the stuff that i have and try my best Wink
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:06 am

Greetings JahVice, no need to be embarrassed, we all make mistakes.... Welcome to the place and we look forward to whatever you may have to share.....

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:36 am

Yes, same one, glad you liked the interview. Busy with a couple of things right now (moving!) but I hope to start contributing tapes soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next