Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2889 registered users
The newest registered user is CHEWE

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 am

nice to have you hear Jahvice and Fish (Michael you'll see some of your work in the General Discussions section I think- creditted of course cheers )

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 am

hi, i'm Kristof, i'm from Belgium and i produce raggacore (don't know if anyone up here likes it) under the name Mr Bad Monkey. I also play live...
if you want to check out my stuff www.myspace.com/mrbadmonkey

big up for this forum!!
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:32 pm

welcome mate. I didnt here of Raggacore- will check it out
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INRTODUCTION   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 am

Yo! Everybody! My name is johnny cox. Kinda jus joined and using this site for the first time. I'm interseted in collecting sound tapes and sharing what little i have(even though most of what i,ve got,you guys seam to have already). Nevertheless i'm ready to give it a shot and i jus thought i'd be polite and introduce myself before i started. Stand ready to give me a hand if i get stuck. Thanks!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:52 am

Greetings Johnny, great to have you on board, we look forward to what you may have to share...........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 am

Many thanks for the warm welcome jayman.
Back to top Go down
kevlar 1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 pm

I'm new to this site, but it looks sick. I am also a teacher in Taiwan. Can't wait to listen. Back in the day I use to buy tapes in Flea Markets in Toronto. Man all those tapes got played to death or burned in the fire. But I have alsways wanted to reconnect. Reggae from around the late 80's to early 90's had a grimey sound that will never be duplicated. I love it to the bone. Peace and big up!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Greetings Kevlar my friend, glad you could join us..............

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 am

Hi folks
Kalle is my name and I am new to this forum. Feels like theres soundtapes in here to fill years 24/7 Very Happy I am basically a recordcollector but I also enjoy mixes and live soundtapes. Unfortunately a trojan entered my computer a few months ago and destroyed my entire collection of mp3s of all kinds. So at the moment I don´t have much to share but give me I while to find new stuff and when I have it i´ll put it up for you all to enjoy! Nice to be here!!!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:23 am

Greetings KingKallle, Good to have you on board, we hope you enjoy the place and we look forward to anything you may have to share.......

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 pm

welcome to the new members. thanks for taking time to say hello and I hope you enjoy yourselves here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tachelhit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Tachelhit

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am

Greetings to everyone!!

Sorry to be so late! I should have come here first!! Embarassed

I live in Paris. Am specially mad about dub & roots music . Will share as much as I can. Smile

What a good idea you had!! Big up for the work!!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Greetings Tachelhit, better late than never my friend.... Welcome to the place, we hope you enjoy it and we look forward to what you may have to share.................

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Hello, my name's Dan. I live in Brighton, England. I love ragga from the 80's and early 90's. I prefer fast style ragga chatting mostly but appreciate all styles. I am a big jungle fan too and love spotting samples that have been used in jungle and finding the original clash tapes they were took from.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello Dan my friend, I hope you are well...... Great to see you over here, we look forward to what you may have to share.........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi there, firstly I would like to thank Jayman and Andrew and whoever else is involved in the site, a great idea! I've been addicted to sound tapes ever since I've been into roots music and have gained plenty of education and knowledge just from hearing these sessions that I wasn't able to attend as I was jus a liccle yout back in the 80's when IMO the best Jah Shaka dances took place.

I've finally got round to registering with this site, and look forward to sharing tapes, although all of mine are still on the other side of the work inna London, hopefully I'll get em over to Oz soon and upload. Unfortunately they are not as goon in quality as those posted here!
Peace
YAt
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Greetings YD my friend, great to have you over here, we look forward to whatever you may have to share.........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:40 am

Greetings to everyone

Came across the link to this site thru B & F a while ago, just got round to registering. Bit of a technophobe when it comes to uploading/downloading music but I will have a go and aim to share what little I have.

I don't know if this is suited to the forum but do things such as old reggae radio shows with artist interviews fit in to this site (eg old rodigan shows) or would there be a copyright issue?

One love

dj745
www.zionhighness.com
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 am

dj745 wrote:
Greetings to everyone

Came across the link to this site thru B & F a while ago, just got round to registering. Bit of a technophobe when it comes to uploading/downloading music but I will have a go and aim to share what little I have.

I don't know if this is suited to the forum but do things such as old reggae radio shows with artist interviews fit in to this site (eg old rodigan shows) or would there be a copyright issue?

One love

dj745
www.zionhighness.com

Greetings my friend,

We have a section for radio shows and are always looking for more, so any you may have will be very welcome..

Welcome on board...

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: intro...   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 pm

Ey up. I'm just gettin into sound tapes, so this site is a gold mine for me, cheers
Back to top Go down
dorian
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 am

Greetings everyone. Just wanted to give thanks for this great idea, of sharing soundtapes.
Massive RASpect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/doriantje
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Greetings Dorian, welcome on board. We hope you enjoy the place and we look forward to anything you may have to share...

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Marmotte 54 wrote "Soundtapes Is Vital!"   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 am

Hi,

my name is Fabrice, i'm French, i live in the east france .... my english is not beautiful, so ...

I like reggae music and the spirit of reggae ...

I 'll post any tapes of reggae sessions and hip hop radio shows (Dj Clyde aka Jah Klyde now!).

Thanks for all !!!

JAH BLESS

Fabrice
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 am

big welcome to all the new members and thanks for introducing yourselves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:16 pm

yeyo ! mi names sanka ... from switzerland ... member of Kronic Sound !
Nuff respect fi dis site ... a lot of precious tapes ... as somebody said : a gold mine !!!
that's it ... king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next