Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

respect one and all!

Roots Revival sound outta poland sayin hello to each and everyone!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Greetings jaszol welcome to the board, we llok forward to what you have to share..........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 am

This site looks good! A big thanks for all the uploaders here.

I threw away my sound tape collection years ago, so I recognise here some of the dances I used to have.

Big up to all sound tapes fans worldwide!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 am

Greetings Excocet my old friend, great that you joined us.... Hope all is well with you........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nuff respect!!!!!!!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 am

Just to introduce myself here and say what a great website!!! Just logged in and am looking forward to some kung fu skanking (my kids better watch out!) in my room and meditation to the vibes of good soundsystems!!!

Well done Stephen and Il contribute too!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am

Greetings Realitydan welcome to the board, we look forward to what you have to share and we hope you enjoy the place.....

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:41 am

Welcome to all the new members!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 am

Greetings from poland!
this page is full of amazing session;o
bless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi all   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:46 am

just stumbled over this place. looks great. thank you for sharing the music cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Greetings   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:12 am

Greetings of peace and love
Many thanks for the creators and contributors of this musical alladins cave.

I'm Charlie and nothing can stir my soul quite like an ital roots meditation
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome Dubwiser, Eeeasy B and ItalSolutionsUnLtd
thanks for taking time to say hello cheers
Back to top Go down
steely
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Big up from Birmingham   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:50 am

Greetings Stephen and the crew, nuff respect for stringing this up, only wish I come across it before (found link from Andrew & Jayman's whocork..)
Special request to each and everyone ! Duke Alloy sessions straight outa Birmingham would be appreciated

I am kicking off an upload right now, starting with a Jah Love with Briggy & Freddie McGregor, followed by a nice Volcano with Little John, Josie, Burru, Barrington, Toyan... it a bouncing bounce

Respects - Steely.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:06 pm

welcome boss and thanks for the contributions- we need more members like you! cat
Back to top Go down
rasamul-i
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
rasamul-i

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:24 am

greetings from Finland
Big up!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:18 pm

WASSUP STEVE JUS A QUICK INTRODUCTION ,WHAT A GREAT SITE I,M 43YEARS OLD LIVING IN MIDDLESEX BUT FROM NORTH LONDON I USED TO BE A REGULAR AT UNITY DANCES ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE METHODIST HALL IN DALSTON BACK IN THE EIGHTIES GREAT DAYS SEEING ALL THE BIG UK SOUNDS OF THE DAY COMING ACROSS THE RIVER TO CLASH WITH THE U.N.I.T.Y (FORMERLY SIR DEES) JACK REUBEN WAS MY FAVORITE DJ AT THE TIME ALONG WITH HIS BROTHER CHARGAN LIVED AROUND THE SAME AREA AS JACK AND I USED TO RUN WITH SOME GUYS THAT KNEW HIM , AND I REMEMBER THE COACH TRIPS HIS MOTHER (MISS GLORIA I THINK WAS HER NAME IS) USED TO RUN TO PLACES LIKE ALTON TOWERS IN THE SUMMERS GREAT BANTER ON THOSE TRIPS (A LOT OF PLAYFUL TRACING USED TO GO ON ) I VIVIDLY REMEMBER THE UNITY DANCE WHEN METRO MEDIA CAME OVER AND SOMEONE WAS UNFORTUNATELY KILLED OUTSIDE ,THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT CAME THAT NIGHT WAS TWICE THE NORMAL TURN OUT I ALSO USED TO GO TO LISTEN TO JAH MARCUS ON A MONDAY NIGHT BY THE NORTH CIRCULAR RD ,AGAIN ALL THE BIG UK SOUNDS USED TO COME FROM ACROSS THE RIVER AND GIVE THEM A HIDING I REMEMBER THE WEIGHT BEING PUMPED OUT THERE USED TO SHAKE THE VENUE , I,VE BECOME VERY NOSTALGIC OF LATE THINKING BACK TO THOSE DAYS TREADING VERY CAREFULLY THROUGH THE DANCES FINDING SOMEWHERE TO PLOT AND TRYING NOT TO STEP ON ANYONES SHOES BUT MY MAIN REASON FOR JOINING UP HERE IS TO REPLACE ALL THE LOST OR LENT OUT TAPES THAT NEVER CAME BACK FROM FRIENDS AND HARPING BACK TO THE DEMISE OF THE LIVE DJ ON SOUND SYSTEMS I DON,T HAVE MUCH TO TRADE BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM IN MAKING ANY KIND OF FINANCIAL DONATION FOR THE PRIVILAGE OF HEARING THOSE GREAT DJ,S AND DUBPLATES/SPECIALS AGAIN......ONE LOVE!!!! (IRONLUNG 46)
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 pm

welcome to the site mate and thanks for taking the time to make an excellent introduction. also thanks for offering to make a financial contribution. I will be asking all members who having contributed audio to do so over this weekend
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:40 pm

[justify]Yo all. I think this site is a very good idea!. So many tapes got played to breaking point as a youth. Looks a good place to share.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:35 pm

welcome to all new members.

Another 20 members also introduced themselves but not in this thread- they opened new threads that I had to delete or have a forum just for introductions which I dont want. so thanks for the introduction and no disrespect intended!
Back to top Go down
skunkride
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
skunkride

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:02 am

Hello everyone...took a while but i've finally registered

Hope to contribute here & find some nice sessions too...

Nice work Stephen it looks great ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:36 am

Hi Skunkride- good to have you here mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:19 am

Hello Skunkride my old friend, great to see you over here....

PEACE

Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Molkie joined and had the good manners to post an introduction- he wrote: "What a site and what a collection of tapes, like the fact there are a good selection of English sounds on here to."

- welcome Molkie. pick you want to gain Valued Contributer status mate alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:43 am

Hello !!

I'm Max from France and i have discover this website where we can share tapes !!!!!!
Big up Stephen for this website and all the tapes

Respect
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:08 am

Greetings Dubmax welcome to the board... We look forward to what you may have to share...

PEACE

Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:22 am

dubmax18 wrote:
Hello !!

I'm Max from France and i have discover this website where we can share tapes !!!!!!
Big up Stephen for this website and all the tapes

Respect
welcome Dubmax
post a tapes and I'll change your status- cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next