Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2889 registered users
The newest registered user is CHEWE

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 am

panz_dominanzsaid "Hello everybody
Hey mr soudetapes, hey everyone...i am glad that i found this site...so much awesome music...i don`t know where i sould start listening.

bless

Burner from Germany"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 am

Wow- lots of new members with stuff to share, great news. Welcome to the site and thanks for introducing yourselves cheers
Back to top Go down
ericd

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Hello all, my name is Eric and as a longtime reggae fan, I look forward to being a part of this forum.
Back to top Go down
vanloo

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 am

Hi everybody,

My name is alex and im a reggae faon for ten years now.

Bless,
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:12 am

Welcome Eric and Vanloo- good to have you here. I look forward to whatever you choose to share
cheers
Back to top Go down
melem

Male
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:04 am

hi, im blaz and i've been a reggae fan for some years now.. this page is a great discovery..

blessed..
Back to top Go down
Koutla

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 am

i wonder how i wasn't aware of this site until now..as a reggae music fan I think i'll spend some time browsing this board...Thanks for the work to all involved!!Respect
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am

Edtax wrote: "Hello to all. greetings.. my name is ray and i'm happy to be a member of your site... cheers "

then got banned for taking over 20 posts without posting nothing up
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am

welcome to all the new members. I look forward to seeing whatever you share here
Back to top Go down
raggareds

raggareds

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 am

bless u all crew........pull up !!!!! selecter and come again .....give thanks to all music heads we are the foundation of music, the love we all have for music not the party type folks who go out to have a good time but the people who love and apprecilove the message and the talent that it takes to make good reggae music...............i am "raggareds aka vibescorner".blessings to all
Back to top Go down
shaka
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
shaka

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Yow! Yow! Nuff respect to the big man for this site.I just happen to run into this site via who cork the dance. Im Shaka from the boggie down bronxby choice, Virgin Islands by birth. I've been a cassette freak since my first Road star tape in the early 80's. Good to know this site is in affect cause I have nuff tapes to share.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Greetings Raggareds & Shaka, welcome to the site..... Good to see the links page on our WCTD website is doing it's job!!

We look forward to what you have to share..............

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome to all the new members

shaka wrote:
Yow... I've been a cassette freak since my first Road star tape in the early 80's. Good to know this site is in affect cause I have nuff tapes to share.
Well when you're ready to drop them let me know coz right now you're deactivated for taking 30 tapes without posting nothing- can't even ban man for that- deactivation!!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 am

Woy! 30 in one hit is a bit much!!!!

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 am

Jayman, if he's got loads of tapes and wants to rip and share them he'll upload a few and then e mail me so I can activate his account again and give him the Valued Contributor status all members need to get within 20 posts. I don't hold grudges and I'm not partial, so any time you're ready mate- don't watch no face
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 am

Ha! I just sent him a message to say post something or he would get banned.....looks like I was too late Wink
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 am

MrEnergizer wrote:
Ha! I just sent him a message to say post something or he would get banned.....looks like I was too late Wink
cat cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Skunky_Zulu

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Greetings   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am

Greetings

I have just stumbled across this place... wow! The idea is top top, and I have joy to start looking, and listening to some tapes, and to sharing some with you all.

Respect

ps: there is a similar French site for those who do not know of it www.talawa.fr (more reggae roots and dub sharing Wink )
Back to top Go down
thirty5

Male
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Greetings brethren   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:46 am

I just came across this site while searching for a Arrows Int'l dance, your concept is nice and it will help to preserve the works of our stalwarts for our younger generation.

Keep it up and I will definitely be adding my bit.
Back to top Go down
KIWINZ

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Greetings from New Zealand Very Happy
Hopefully maybe another "kiwi" in here somewhere.
Anyway, i'm a reggae fan since 12yrs old in 1980, just stumbled on this site while researching King Tubby Killamonjaro 1975 tape.
Looks like a great site full of much history......love to hear more of the soundsystems, the cornerstone to Jamaica music scene.
Not sure if you download from site or what just yet, guess i'll findout after a good search around, thanks for letting me be part of this community.
One love
Allen cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome to all the new members. Skunky, I have heard good things about Talawa and must join and contribute there sometime soon.

To new members who need to learn how the site works read the other parts of the Welcome To.. section
Back to top Go down
Birmingham Pirate

Male
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 am

Big up people, was drawn here as a life long fan of dub and hip hop.
Back to top Go down
rolando

rolando

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: big up!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 am

my name is rolando, I love to listen to soundclashes on boring sunday afternoons...
stephen give thanks for this great site, I'll be happy to contribute once I find out what's not already posted. big up!
Back to top Go down
Xman

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 am

Go by the name of Xman from back in the days when I use to chat the microphone around sound systems. Really appreciate and respect what you are doing here and share the same love for the music. Do not listen to any of the nowadays stuff and is basically stuck in the 80's when D.J.s had to earn their stripes in the dancehall.

I have some audio cassettes that needs converting and I will soon start the process of doing so. I live in Washington, D.C. for the past 25 years and have some tapes of some nice dances. So once I get every in order will gladly upload. Look forward to being a contributing member.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

welcome to all the new members! it's great to have you here and we all look forward to whatever you contribute santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next