Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2891 registered users
The newest registered user is Gilson de Jesus

Our users have posted a total of 33137 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Greetings Romi, welcome to the board, we hope you enjoy the place and we look forward to anything you may have to share....

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

welcome Romi. Glad you like it. remember to post some tapes within a week of joining so we can change your status cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 am

Bless n Love to each n everyone

great work!

respect from southitaly
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 am

Welcome Sativasound- good to have you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluey
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 am

Greetings each and everyone
My name is Bluey,i live in London and love to see the Preservation of
Sound system/Dancehall culture.

So Respect Stephen for the your site you have up here will drop a dance form time to time
keep up the good work

Bless.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am

welcome mate- thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Roots
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 am

Greetings & Jah Blessings to each and everyone!!!

Maximum respect outta Germany

One love
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 am

Greetings Roots, welcome to the board, we hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to what you may have to share..........

PEACE

PostSubject: I is here!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 am

Hi all
This site is the bomb shit. I used to have nuff of these original sound tapes when i was i yoot but over time and borrowing/lending out shit get lost or bruk up. I used to have three of the sickest tapes ever one was Cutty Ranks with all of the baddest tracks ever a badass Supercat tape and some kind of Smiley Culture/Tippa/Colonel tape these was just three of my favorites and all mixed by DJ's, I'm still looking fo these. I've got a bunch of reggea i can upload and the same with Hip-Hop + Instrumentals/Acapellas and other types of music, soundtracks, books, progs.

Nice1.
Reg.
UK.

Big up everybody!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 am

Greetings Reg, welcome to the board, we hope you enjoy the place and we look forward to what you may have to share. Just remember not released studio stuff as we have to be careful of copyright issues.

If you are in any doubt about stuff you have to up to the board, just contact Stephen or any of the mods and we will be able to advise....

PEACE

computerized

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Blessings to all   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Greetings Stephen, respect to you SIR for providing this platform from one of many reggae music lover but maybe only one with an obsession with the Jammys sound, something to do with my youth! Studio 1, Treasure Isle, Trojan, Motown, Stax, Atlantic all instramental in my musical education. Employed as fish vendor, spending as much time with my family as possible, otherwise trying to improve my jammys site there is a sound in western kingston
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 pm

welcome mate (and all the new members). thanks for your kind words and for your introduction. kingjammys.co.uk is a wicked site and I'm looking forward to the dances and mixes you'll share here
cheers

PS- you've had 22 tapes now on your first day so please upload something soon- thanks
Back to top Go down
KingSim
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Hola!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi, I'm Simeon, 32, in South Lndon trying to become a teacher! I got into sound system through collecting tapes, though did take a while to work out whether i should complain for the quality the first time i bought one! Never really looked back.

Love session tapes, something of a nostalgia for a time when i was absent! Late 70's early 80's is my fav, a roots man with no apology. Also big on the UK new sounds of the 90's +. Will be digging out some tapes to sort for uploading, looking forward to pulling out a few on here already.

Many thanks to all contributors and a big up to those that set up the site and run it!

Rspx
Simeon
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 am

Greetings Simeon my friend, great to have you on board, we really do need more people dropping tapes so yours will be very welcome, especially 70's ones Smile

PEACE

Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 am

KingSim wrote:
in South Lndon trying to become a teacher!
I'm a primary school teacher is south London Sim, so you ever need any help or advice just ask. Nice introduction- thanks.
I look forward to the tapes you share here cheers
Back to top Go down
shady

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: hi   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 am

nice to find a site fo soundtapes n nuff ol skool especially tha stereograph big up i have a few sound tape sessions i wish to contribute n sum tapes i wish i could put up maybe if i get a tape to pc,names paul 42 ol skool reggae n ol skool dancehalls my first love.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 am

nice one Paul. Glad you like the site and we look forward to what you will share
cheers
Stephen
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: message from Duke   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 am

Duke introduced himself: "Yes I!

The introduction....

My name's Etienne & i've been into the Reggae thing for more than a minute now. At my age (30) you'd expect me to be more of a new school sound appreciator but truth be told, I'm feeling the 79 - 89 selections the most...

I write a bit & did a piece for Shook magazine on soundsystem culture early this year. I'm into lot's of other music too & am interested in the idea of how they connect.

I've got a few tapes which i'll put up if they're not up already but i'm really here for education. I paid the sub fee because i'm not on a free ride tip, I know it takes time & energy to keep tis community going....

Oh yeah. I'm born & raised in London but am working on a one way ticket to Africa...it's that time"
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 am

nice one Duke. Interesting introduction. I'm also most into the 79-89 era of dancehall and I'm 35. I'd like to read your article. maybe you could post it here?
https://soundtapes.forumotion.com/foundation-sounds-artists-and-dances-f32/
Where I you going in Africa? I went to Ghana for a month the other summer and really enjoyed it#
glad you're enjoying the site
Back to top Go down
daddysuss
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Greetings from Ipswich   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes yes massive. Thanks for accepting me onto this great board, i'm looking forward to digging out some old tapes to share with you and i've already seen quite a few of yours that i'm looking forward to hearing.

I got into this scene by being into early Jungle Drum & Bass around 1994 ish. I was always into the more ragga influenced tunes and liked all the samples from clashes and reggae dances. So anyway i searched out some reggae and got into it and therefore soundclash came to be a big part of my life for quite a few years now. I've been a bit absent the last 2/3 years but now i'm back. My favorite era is early/mid 90's but i enjoy it all.

My 1st post will be up in next few mins.

Thanks again. Steve
Back to top Go down
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 am

Welcome daddysuss and thx for all the drops uv made so far. If every new member was like you then this place would be on fire!!! Just wanted to say BIG THANKS to all the contributors (you know who you are) for keeping this site moving and all you leechers....you can hide but we gonna find you Very Happy
MrE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:01 am

MrEnergizer wrote:
Welcome daddysuss and thx for all the drops uv made so far. If every new member was like you then this place would be on fire!!! Just wanted to say BIG THANKS to all the contributors (you know who you are) for keeping this site moving...
I just want to second that. you really show how it should be done. Thanks alot for your introduction and I hope you enjoy it here- cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
daddysuss
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks very much. Its my pleasure and i'll put some more stuff up next week as i'm away for the weekend. Just want to give thanks for this great site and i'm glad to be a part of it. Thanks again. Steve
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

thanks again for all the great stuff posted today. i checked out the Ragga Twins drop while still at work and loved it. That Hardscore site is great as well- rinsed all the 88-90 tapes
cheers
Back to top Go down
JOE 90
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

HAIL UP RASTAFAR I THE KINGS OF KINGS THE LORD OF LORDS THE LION OF JUDAH EARTH RIGHTFUL RULER

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH KING SELASSIE I THE 1st EVER LIVING EVER SURE

GREETINGS TO MY BROTHER STEPHEN 4 HAVE JOE 90 ON THIS DANCEHALL SIGHT BIGG UP 2 ALL THE PEOPLE ON SOUNDTAPES

BIG UP COXSON SOUND THE FIRST SOUND MI DJ PON BIGG UP FRONTLINE MY 2ND SOUND PON BIG UP ]

JAVA NUCLEAR POWER THE SOUND MI BUSS PON= GIANT RIP DA BOSS OF ALL BOSSES

MACCA =THE RAM DANCE SELECTOR
C BRIGGY =THE RUFF NECK MIXER
YOUNG YOUNG =THE VET AKA FOUND
JOE 90 =THE FOUNDATION
MEKA YOUTH =THE FOUNDATION
MIKEY DUPPA = SINGER
JUNGLE MAN = DJ
TIPPA ROOTS = SINGER
COWBOY = THE FEIL MAN
COMMANDANT = MI BREDDA
SWEETIE IRE
GENERAL LEVY
STARKEY BANTON = DA SHORTMAN AKA RASTAMAN
PRESEDENT SAS DA GOVAMENT
FEDERAL T= CULTURE T
DADDY ECHO= MR VIBES
SISTER ASHA = MI SISTER
DEGO RANKS = ALL WAYS GIVE TANKS
MOMA ALI = DA ROCKING DOLLY
SLIM JIM =
BIGGS BANTON
BUZBY LIRICS
LOYDY CRUCIAL
PETER RANKS

2 B CON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next