Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2888 registered users
The newest registered user is finley

Our users have posted a total of 33132 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:14 am

thanks for joining mate- it's good to have you here. We'll link soon and I'll rip and post some of your rare tapes
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com
tashay
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am

Hello All got some mixtapes ill be posting soon.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm

nice one mate!! Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm

richycoll said hello: "Hi All, greetings from a cold Wales, great site you have going on here, regards Richy"

welcome mate!! Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bermudaref
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 am

Hopping in to introduce myself before I start throwing up my contributory posts. Thanks so much for creating a site like this and thank you to all of the contributers before me.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 am

good to have you here mate Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
dacolnagokid

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: wassup   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:08 am

hey there how goes wickedsite i lost all my tapes you have so many i used to have
Back to top Go down
405line

Male
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:42 am

Good to see such a unique website..I have access to various sound tapes from the '79-'83 era, small-axe,coxsone sterograph,frontline,etc I will try to get some uploaded ,in actual fact I still have a video recording of shepards when the BBC's nationwide (an old local news programme) filmed in a session after the '81 riots,that was a frontline/coxsone dance,and yes I am "caught" on camera (aged 14/15),some of the coxsone crew are talking on film about the social conditions etc at the time.

Big up to everyone involved in this ting,ya,.....Seen...!!!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 am

Greetings 405line,

Welcome to the board, am really looking foirward to the 79 - 83 sessions, definitely my era....

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Lidl R wrote:   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 am

"hi stephen!

nice to know this website , seems very good!!

i'm 25 & live in north of france . love reggae music & as well sound system .

i will post some session !

thank you for your work. " -Lidl R said hello today

Hi mate- welcome to the site- nice first drop today! Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:41 am

Welcome also to 405 Line (would love to see that Shepherds footage!)

and dacolnagokid (make sure you contribute somehow as well mate)

Welcome also to Living Bate
, who wrote:

"Yes,

Living Bate here AKA Jammin L Fresko, from Cardiff City

Site looks top notch...I shall endeavor to stick to the rules and upload some of my mixes

big up "

Back to top Go down
jakstar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: jakstar new round ere   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 am

me is happy 2 join any site 2 do with dancehall music i am always searchin 4 new tapes 2 upload and also 2 download so me love these sites..i mostly listen 2 saxon as that what i was bought up on...heres 2 helpin each other peace out
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm

welcome to the site mate,

and also for posting three tapes before taking any. that is a sign of class. I sent you a pm about using the hide codes and formatting the title of your post, so it is not confusing
Sound: Venue. Date. (any big names on it)
cheers santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
sensiclot

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: introducing myself   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:51 am

hello i'm robby, dj name sensiclot, i'm from belgium.
since a year ago i"m producing jungle, breakcore.
a friend told me i could find nice soundclashes here.
thx
greetz
Back to top Go down
dacolnagokid

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: nice   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

thanks again
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Hi Robby
Welcome to the site- try to find something to put into the site as well.

Dacolnagokid you're banned for a couple of weeks to give you time to find something to contribute. You took 30 tapes- time to put something back
cheers
Back to top Go down
Artista*Jah
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Artista*Jah

Male
Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 am

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in the forum I am very grateful, I contribute as much as you can with the forum I have many tapes but I have many copies of vinyl's and vo have the pleasure of contributing to the forum, the first links will be at rapidshare because I have already prepared the links I made for another forum, I do not appreciate much but the next links will try to upload by megaupload ... I thank the moderators and Forum Administration Jah Bless!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:00 am

Welcome to the board Arista Jah, we look forward to what you may have to share............

PEACE

http://www.whocorkthedance.com/
MrEnergizer
MrEnergizer

Male
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 am

Arista Jah just remember not to post any copyrighted material...like published records...cheers
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 am

Arista Jah welcome to the board. Jayman's right we look forward to your contributions, but
Mr E's right too we can't have copyrighted stuff. Maybe you can do some mixes with your records like us three do
cheers
Back to top Go down
Slaxx

Slaxx

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:39 am

HELLO, MR. STEPHEN TAW. YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER ME, BUT I HAVE COME TO YOUR HOUSE A FEW YEARS AGO TO BUY SOME SOUNDTAPES FROM YOU. ANYWAY, MY NAME IS SLAXX AND I USED TO BE IN A SOUND CALLED YOUNG SIR VEES HI-POWER. IT IS SO NICE THAT SOMEONE RECOGNISES THAT THERE ARE FANS OF 80s SOUND SYSTEM OUT THERE. I WILL BE MAKING A CONTRIBUTION ON THIS SITE AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OUT THERE.

SIR VEES HI-POWER OPERATOR: JUNGLEMAN
SELECTOR: SAMMY, KEITHY
MCS : DEREK, ZEBBY

YOUNG SIR VEES OPERATOR: CHIMPY.
SELECTOR : SMURFY VALENTINE.
MCs : SLACKY, INSPECTOR, FOOTS, TINY, SNEEZE.
TECHNICIAN : ZEGO. afro
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 am

Hi Slaxx
Thanks for joining the site. I think I remember you yes. I look forward to whatever you post up.
enjoy the site!
Stephen cat
Back to top Go down
Lexioman

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Hi everyone   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi,

my name is Alex and I'm from central London. I run a sound system and a little label and I'll try to do my best to post you something interesting...
Wink

One love
Back to top Go down
brother

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm

hi, my name is roberto, i come from Rome but actually i live in london. I have not a lot of recordings to share but i will try to do my best to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi Alex and Roberto
Welcome to the site. I also live in London. I look forward to whatever you contribute.
Thanks for introducing yourselves.
cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next