Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

Users - 2838
Posts - 33022
Domain Rating - 78

Contact MrEnergizer by PM for more info and prices
SOUNDTAPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Car Imports & Transfers in Spain
Car Transfer in Spain
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Poll
What do you use the site for?
Download clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_lcap42%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 92 ]
Check dates/places of clashes
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_lcap2%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Both
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_lcap52%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 114 ]
Other
Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 220
Statistics
We have 2887 registered users
The newest registered user is bojcian

Our users have posted a total of 33131 messages in 4752 subjects

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male
Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 am

nice one Sanka- would love to hear a Knonic Sound session!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrsoundtapes.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 am

Very nice website,good luck and thanks to everyone who takes the time to upload and share there rare sound tapes. And major respect to all the artists , promoters , and all who helped make the dances happen in the first place!!! Thankyou.

k-select.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male
Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 am

Greetings to all the new members... We look forward to anything you may have to share...........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
http://www.whocorkthedance.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 am

Tks a lot for that wonderful site!!
Greetings from France, where all the reggae vibes are lol!

I love Rodigan's style and i am looking forward to discovering "new" sound systems.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am

Greetings Semayat, we hope you enjoy the place and look forward to what you may have to share..........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
ulione
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
ulione

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: introducingmyself   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 am

Hello all pepople of this fantastic forum!!

Im Francesco from Italy!

i hope to contrbute for this forum!

peace and respect!
Back to top Go down
http://rippammell.blogspot.com
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 am

Greetings Ulione my friend, great to see you over here... We look forward to anything you may have to share.........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 am

welcome to all the new members. thanks for saying hello here. looking forward to your posts
cheers
Back to top Go down
soundboy wales
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm

yes stephen,blessings man,this site is like finding gold for me,il be uploading some sounds soon.big up yaself for a great idea and bringing it to realisation.bless up.my name is stephen too!im from cardiff region,im hoping i can get some sounds from down here uploaded,anyone hear of conqueror[80s],countryman[80s to present]bushmaster,emporer or freedom sounds?big up all dem that have!!is it cool to bring up to date clash on here man?or will tapeman get vex!!

Last edited by soundboy wales on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Greetings Soundboy Wales, welcome to the place.. We look forward to whatever you may have to share, be it old or new sessions...

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 am

welcome to the site mate
I was born in Wales and would love to hear some sounds from there. that'd be great. cheers.

soundboy wales wrote:
is it cool to bring up to date clash on here man?or will tapeman get vex!!
nah mate do it- I wont get vex!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:19 am

jsut wanted to say hello and thank everyone for there time in uplaoding their tapes, am an avid listener
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 am

Greetings Inky, welcome on board.............

PEACE
Back to top Go down
REGGAEMATIC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
REGGAEMATIC

Male
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: GREETINGS!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 am

Blessed Love to One and All!

Reggaematic here introducing himself to the world!

I'm a 32 year old collector/historian living in Sao Paulo Brazil for the past 5 years (where i plan to spend many more years!), my thing is collecting original Reels and some old Kalypso 78's, but besides that i am a huge fan of the early dancehall era and the Rub-A-Dub years, especially if live and in great audio. Too many artists to just name a good few, but I will be happy to share what I can when I actually figure out how to use this board to its fullest.

I will also be happy to post (when I find the time) about the "soundsystem culture" phenomenon happening in certain parts of Brazil and its music scene here. We're talking walls of speaker boxes! *remember the wall Ruby use to have?

So on that note... feel free to get in touch thru my email and THANKS for Mr. Soundtapes & Jayman for the iniciative.

Live Life & Love

+++
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 am

Greetings Reggaematic,

Great to have you on board and I really look forward to whatever you may have to share...

I hope you enjoy the place my friend...........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 pm

hello Soundtapes.com

Dubman_irie, 26 year old, Nancy, France, n°1 fan of Irie Crew

this board is a great idea for all clash addicts (like me of course)

respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wow - grats on the site.   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Greetings Kentroy my friend, great to see you over here, hope you enjoy the place.........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Greetings Dubman, we hope you enjoy the place and look forward to what you may have to share...........

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 am

greetings Pete From South London used to be in Sir Radics and Youn Senator back in the 80's

mc'd under the name Spongey Irie

i'm struggling to to get some of the downloads on this site

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:44 am

Greetings Spongey my friend, great to have you on board...

If you reply in the thread you are interested in the link will appear for you in the original post. We have made it so the links are hidden so people have to give thanks for the hard work in upping all this stuff.....

Hope this helps you...

PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello everyone!
Respect to the creators of the site and to all contributors, this is incredible.

Will have to go through the site to make sure what I upload isn't already here.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
jayman65
jayman65

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:35 am

Greetings Skuntbehavior, welcome to the place. We look forward to what you have to share.........

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mister Soundtapes
Admin
Admin
Mister Soundtapes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 am

welcome skuntbehavior. Thanks for taking time to say hello- I like your attitude
cheers albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 am

Hi
Greetings from Poland!!!!

Thanks to polish reggae forum www.reggaenet.pl/forum

Im
Dub addict

have mercy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!   Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself In This Thread Before You Post Elsewhere!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next